Saturday, July 21, 2007

Service Charge and Foreigners!!!

Something which I have think very long...

Did you know we are being charged 15% of service charge whenever we go out having dinner at some restaurants??And yet we are not being served like the 15% service charge is worth it..I have encountered lots of it...Those waiters are either looking down at us who are students and the one who can so called paying for their salary also...These people are indeed not professional at all...Sometimes I just feel like not paying the 15% of the service charge..My sis said we do have the right...

I guess most people have encountered this experience at Pizza Hut..Yes,for once again, I encountered it again....These people are slow at work and when they talked to you,it seems like they are mumbling away...Oh my...When we asked for the BILLS,it takes them ages..We have to called three time or maybe four time I cant recall back...They just seem to be busy,but actually they not because they are fooling around with each other and not serious at their work...One even walked around doing nothing and his or her face(I am unsure of tat person gender)were just laughing away...

My "green apple" also have experienced these experiences and again at Pizza Hut..She even argued with the people there..Hers are far more worst..She waite for maybe 2 hours for her pizza and they just kept asking her wait...End up,she left and now she doesn't even there go back there have Pizza!!!=)

When I once paid my KL house bill at the post office...the person who entertained me showed a face even darker than "Bao Ching Tian"..And when it comes to the next person who is a foreigner,the face smile like as if the foreigners are giving her money!!!Oh my...

Then I went to XXX telco service center to complain about my phone bill...Maybe my face looked too young, she didnt treat me properly at all..While serving me,she still palyed her hp..replying her message and wasted my time....and when talked to me,the voice like as if I owe her money...HELLO!!!this is your job..you suppose to treat customer,or maybe every customer in a good manner ok??And not as if I didn't pay my bill,I paid my phone bill every month and you are giving me such a service??what the...

It very obvious how these people treat foreigners and we local!!!Very different...and also those who they think are rich and who they think cant pay the bill...They think only we cant pay the bill...But when some of my frens throw out their credit cards,*aha*their face will be different now...Same goes to when we go shopping...Some sales persons just don't know why will have their eyes above their head one...look to tall till cant see bottom...Don't they know students nowadays are really rich huh because their parents can give them their supplementary card one huh??Only those foreigners can wear branded stuffs and not students or local??Think about it...Locals now are really rich!!!You can see with your own eyes when how these people shop around bringing big and small paper bags...(I am not saying myself,but some of my buddies for this part)

And not forgetting those visitors from China!!!Walau eh..dun play play..these people are real rich...Buying LV,Nike shoes as if no need money one...China visitors love NIKE I suppose...Further they buy cosmetic without any mercy!!!Buying SKII like nothing for them I guess..For us,it will be like a whole month or maybe 2 months of our allowance!!!

And yesterday,I went to this counter to buy some facial stuffs...I asked the sales people there "This one cost how much??"(In chinese of cos)..The saled person answered,"Oh this one is XX malaysian ringgit.."First things come into my mind,Do I look like non local??hahaha...but cant deny was that there's really lots of visitors expecially from Mainland!!!

Then our next stop was the shoes department..There was really lot people..And lots of these Mainland people trying Nike shoes..trying one after the other and they really bought lots pair....My eyes were glowing...Why don't you buy me a pair also??=)

After getting myself a pair of shoes,I didn't buy Nike, I went to somehwere buying cloths...And while I was trying cloths I heard the conversation between the cashier and these visitors again..They are speaking English..Syoknya!!!They bought lots from these place also which their cloth are selling at a pricey price!!!Dont get me wrong,I only can get those cloths from them which are havin a super-duper less!!!=)

LV outlets in KLCC was officially opened yesterday...and I tell you all,they have two persons opening the main door for you there..Too bad,I ddin't manage take the pics..or else,you guys can see with your own eyes..It just like those people who stand at the hotel lobby welcoming you..And yet,this one is just a small door and they even have two persons lagik...Then another lady was standing outside the door welcoming you...There's really lots people inside the shop and those ladies who came out of the shop sure got one paper bag!!!Wow...Then they also limit the customer numbers inside the shop so that they can serve everyone better...

When it comes to shopping,there's a lot to say..and Malaysia is havin Mega Sales which is driving everyone crazy including me..and I have spent too much and now,I need to save my money!!!*sigh*but still SHOPPING is fun!!!!

P/S:I've changed my page songs again..too many songs to pick actually,but I will put this song from Mayday and 陈绮贞 and the song name is called "私奔到月球"...

1 comment:

piglet~ said...

wow... all the shoppings here and there. Believe it or not, i'll be doing mine in KL in two weeks time. I know kay-elle seems to be my 2nd home in wmsia apart from jay-bee. Keke