I know I shouldn't have not talk to them....
I know I shouldn't be so cool to them..
I know it....I know it...
BUT,
This is me,
Imperfect...
I need time to settle myself down...
Because their words seem to be like poison to me now...
And to avoid myself getting more of this "poison",
I need to keep myself away,
Talk less to them is the best way...
And let me have my immune system back...
I need time...
All I am asking is TIME!!!
God,please forgive me...for being so bad!!!
I know I shouldn't have,
I knew it...
But I just can't control myself...
This is me...the real me..and I can't fake myself out..
Though I know I should have...
So,what should I do now??
I don't know..I guess I still need time..
Pray for me,my dear COWIEPALS
P/S:I has not chatted with Shearer for quite some time..Blurry Cows has been busy with her works there and I felt so sorry caused both of them always listened to my complaints..maybe I should have learnt to complain less...=)
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment