Wo Hen Lei Le,
Wo lei dao ren he shi cing wo ye bu xiang li le,
Ni men ai ze men yang juo,jui cuo ba,
Wo bu xiang guan jiang duo le...
I felt like crying,
But dunno why my tears just won't come down...
I felt my whole back is sore,
I felt like havin a good sleep,
But I found that I hardly can fly myself into my dreamland...
I am havin problem sleeping,
And all my buddies know I can sleep easily,
And yet I am not...
I am tired...Really tired...
I wish I can run,Run as far as I can...
I don't want to face with all these problems anymore...
They laughed at me,teased me,making fun of me...
Whatever I do seems wrong,
Whether to eat or not to eat,also their problem..
Eat,they ask you,don't eat too much
Don't eat,You're dieting ah??
I just felt like shouting "Is that your business?? "
How long can I take this anymore??
I don't know...I really don't know...
Obviously,I am showing that I don't care anything now...
Whatever you like to do,just do...I don't wanna care anymore...
I am tired....
Please let me cry out...I just feel like crying out....
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment