Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Study Week-Day 3

Cant believe it's already day 3 of the study week...so far how is my revision??*sigh*..I didn't really study much..dunno why my brain is like not listening to me...I felt myself quite unmotivated for this semester..wat shud I do then??

Last night,I did the most unbelivable thing....I overnight at KLCC park...talking with two newly made frens and with my dear housemate!!hahaha..it was indeed a memorable night..We chatted lots of things,shared our experiences,and everything...We watched clouds and stars together...everyone was actually tired and sleepy but we just carried on...

I was actually quite down for the past few days..thanks to "someone" who sent me his little niece picture who has an angelic smile...kids are cute!!the uncle claimed her niece is very cute because he is his uncle...and "someone" is very happy because my present has reached him liaw...I am happy that you like it..Life little pleasure with surprises...Thank God the present arrived safely..and I wanna thank you for spending the last few days with me...

Feelin sleepy...do pray for me everyone!!!Thanks...

No comments: