Friday, April 20, 2007

Study Week-Day 5

How is my progress??*speechless*....

For two days,I didn't step out of the house until Jiun asked me out for lunch today...hahaha...

There's something which I would like to blog about...actually,one of my close buddy just broke up with his gf..I know he is very sad,but I think he is acting like quite abnormal....he has just broke up with his gf,though he acted as if he is ok,but I can feel that actually deep inside him,he is very sad...He knew this gal through the internet and they became couple,then broke up..My fren,A told me that he expected that they will break up soon as he can feel it...ok,so they broke up and there's no turning back I supposed..my fren used lots of ways not to think about it..in my opinion,one of the way he used..flirt around with other gals..he kept denying it,but I know he is..I chose not to argue much with him but just be beside him when he needs someone the most and see what he's doing...I think it's not the way for him to flirt other gals just to foget his past...I don't know how should i advise him..end up,I kinda gave up advising him caused he keep denying him..since he is elder than me,I supposed he know what he is doing..all I can do is to pray for him...

I cant understand is why he can be such desperate to get into a new relationship when he has failed in the first place..I keep advising him don't need to be so desperate to get into a new relationship as there's many kind of love..but he insist that he kinda cannot live without love(those couple relationship)...*sigh*..I really dunno how to advise again...I told him,family love is more important as they are the most important people in our life...I don't know whether he agreed with me or not..but it just my opinion only...

My current motivation...home sweet home after two weeks...to meet my Dearest one!!!Huih dear will be coming here soon...Yippie..my sis will be coming also..hahaha..good!!!

No comments: