Saturday, April 14, 2007

Emotion

No human is perfect..We all have our ups and downs..sometimes we feel like controlling our emotion,but we just cant....I really,really hope i can change myself by always controlling my patience..and I have already changed much...but sometimes I really need a break also...Not that i don't know how to appreciate everything beside me,just because they understand me so I really can show them the real me....I am tired being good...I am really,really tired...who can lend me a hand??but does anyone understand then??I need a break also...I feel like letting out everything so that I can feel better..but is there anyone who can understand this??Why just you be the one who can let out your emotion and why cant I???I am tired of giving people smile though deep inside my heart I don't feel like...I feel like I am losing myself..this is just because I am no longer holding my principles and I am being so hypocrite...and whenever I know something which I always believed to be true and ended up to be false,I will always be very,very sad...but why I must always find up the truth when I am having those bad times??I am tired..just tired..I desperately need a break and get out of all these...

No comments: