Saturday, November 1, 2008

You're the one...

You know what...I am tired guessing what people are thinking...I thought that I have let go everything..but indeed I am not...Yesterday,after chatted with you so long, I realised that Ido still mind everything...Maybe you're right, I should not mind so much as nothing I can do to change the whole situation...Further, you think that I have done more than enough...After listening to your words and I recall back and put everything back into pieces..One by one like jigsaw puzzle, indeed yes I am...Thanks for reminding that...

I am those who tends to think a lot...Though sometimes I keep telling myself, let go...and I thought I have let go, but I am not...And you're right, if I really dun mind all those things,well maybe I may have given up tat person...You're so right!!!

And you tell me that it good that I start keeping things from other people, and do not tell out my things as often as like I used to be, you also tell me that I should not trust people so easily and must have borders...Though I jokingly tell you that you are one of those people I should beware of which almost drive you crazy...Hahahaha.....

Maybe this is the way they are already....Their judgment will never change about people though some people have changes already...Mindset this is what I called...Sometimes, maybe we just need to jump out from our world and try to think the positive side and not just always grab those negative side...But what to do, some people are easily been influenced by others and slowly without any realization they have changed to be another bunch of same human....But, I do sometimes think, do they ever think how do other feel when they implemented their action???For example, some people maybe like feel real happy to tell someone else what happened to them, but the response been get is like no response..It's just like the feeling one pot of cold water been splashed and spoil those people mood...

And what I can say is everyone condition is so different...We were born out not to be a perfect person..We slowly learned, changed, learned, changed...and the cycle just go on...And why don't we just give each other a opportunity to understand each other more or just been some mindset about others??Why don't just give you yourselves another chance to understand other better maybe they do have changes???

Further, we cannot say what other think is wrong...like what I said before, everyone condition is not the same...you may live your life perfectly without any worries and been protected so well...Some people are just in some turmoils which no one can understand..Every decisions made or just anything may not be what they want..But why should we judge that the action done by others is wrong when indeed you did not understand the whole bunch of craps at all???Who do not want to live in some life where it is problem free??Who wan to live in a life full with obstacles which sometimes it just so hard to handle???

Anyway, I am currently still on holiday with the "someone" which I have always mentioned...I do love surprises and thanks for your surprises...I have extended my holiday to dunno when...Depends on how everything goes...

Lastly, I just wanna clarify here, I am not a person who loves to find out other people secret or anything about others which got nothing or benefited me at all....I enjoy my current life now,so just leave me alone!!!GET A LIFE!!!!

P/S:I got a message from my bestest buddy just now...I do miss you my buddy since so long we did not meet...But cherished you as my best buddy forever..Though our relation now has been not as close as we used to be, but I know no matter what, you are always there sharing all my ups and downs and also me sharing yours...I do miss Joyce!!!!Hahahaha....

No comments: