Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Another update

Well well well...

So long din update bout my news...Anyway, I got my last sem results...I have done much better than I thought and got some surprises...When I got my result, I was really happy and almost jump up for joy!!!Thanks God!!!!I got the news regarding our results was released when I was on dinner at the Chili's....YES,to Chili's again....Spoil our mood a bit as we were trying to enjoy our dinner...Then phone calls keep coming to tell us results was released...

And thanks to my bestie for scoring such a good result...Really happy for you man!!!!Then, for others, keep up the good work!!!!

And good news did not stop there, my supervisor asked me to finalize my questionnaire!!!!I was real happy tat time...And to celebrate that, my supervisor brought me for pizza...So happy!!!

I am currently on holiday...And enjoying every second and moments with my besties...You know what, we never know how good our frens are until something disaster happened...And now, I appreciated them so much than last time....People tell me, you have changed much from the past years...Another era or another stage of life...Or maybe getting older!!!!

Just a short update..till then, dun miss ya people!!!

No comments: