Friday, October 17, 2008

Counting downs already, 4 more days will be my holiday...

However, my mood hasn't been so good as facing problems with my Thesis plus been stunned...

Why always others' people problem I need to be so concern when indeed the involver doesn't feel anything??

And why does people do not think before they talk and act as if they know so much plus always just wanna the be the winner???

And why must need to frown at people???Cannot talk properly at people??Isn't it a respect to people to talk properly to people???

I GOT DISAPPOINTED WITH MANY GUYS!!!!

Anyway, I am still a typical gals who is "small gas:...

People thought I am very big hearted even what sort of hurtful words I can swallow it down....

I just know Herbert not long ago...and his words is so insulting to me...At first I swallow it down cause I keep telling myself, "YC,you shouldn't be so small hearted!!!"

And as I keep swallowing my words, people tends to be crossing the line even more...

I could remember the first time Herbert told me,"If you can slim down, sure lots people will be chasing after you"

What in the world is this phrase to me as I just knw him in less than a month...

And I questioned myself, he knows me so well meh...

How sure is Herbert that no one is after me??And if a guy who loves me will accept everything of me and not asking me to change just because of him...For example, asking me to slim down...If I wana slim down, it should be my business like I myself asking myself to slim down.

And the other day, Herbert asked me,"Hey your stomach pregnant how many months already???"Luckily I was in good mood..I told him actually I already born out the baby already...I thought my answer could stop him... He still further asked, "Wah, your stomach still so big,was your baby twins??Another come out liaw, still got one more, that's why so big"

I wonder how many gals can take all these words...I think I am very small hearted gals...As I cannot take all these words...Does gal need to be respected???And must we be so open hearted till every single words must be swallow into our heart and if we turn our face black, then people will say why this gal so small heart??

The next day, we one gang of people went out again...Went to sing K..

And Herbert was there again...I accidentally pressed the skip button when my frens were singing their songs...I felt so guilty already and everyone keep comforting me it's ok...We can still request the song again...Herbert was frowning at me.."Why you like that, you jealous people singing song is it??Why ...Why..Why...??"

I felt even much guilty by now while others still comforting me...I went out of the room and take some new fresh air while really feeling guilty....Why isn't there any other way to tell people by not frowning at people???

I showed some "face" by telling that Herbert that I dun wanna talk to him..or maybe talk less but he keep bugging me....And because we calculated the bill with some mistakes..He frowned at me again for dunno how many times..I finally lost my temper and I did not talk to him and just act as if I din heard what he said...

Anyway, just partly the story....

Something great...Finish watching "Speech of Silence" and now watching "When a Dog loves a Cat"
This drama turns out to be quite nice rather than what I expected..I thought this drama will be some boring drama...but indeed it was not...It was rather good and interesting...The cat and dog were cute..And to all dog lovers and cat lovers, will for sure like this drama...Hahaha...It was long since last saw Gallen Lo and Myolie Wu...Love Myolie Wu lots!!!Loves her pairing up Ron Ng!!Hahaha...

And still watching The Four....It quite disappointed with this drama,...Sometimes nice, sometimes not..Especially episode 18,real boring!!!!Anyway..that's all for today...No more ramblings!!!

No comments: