As I am getting much worried regarding that there's lots silent readers and I wished keep my blog quite private yet not so private...Just that I don wanna create more problems to myself as my words are purely my opinion and I wish my blog could be a place where I could express everything out...
So, in order to stop the hassle for all my beloved frens need to log in to read my blog, to share all my ups and downs...no other choice rather than changing my URL...
Anyway,I cant think of any proper name other than donutlover..Hehehe....anyway,I love DONUTS!!!
Currently watching speech of silence...

Another drama by Kate Tsui...Isn't she real famous now??
Back to back how many dramas from her already???
Oh my...She is a villain in The Four...
So addicted to The Four now...The drama is getting much excited now....As it is drawing nearer to the last episode..I even watched the preview for the final episode...Cant wait le...Ron Ng is super macho inside la...Still like him best!!!!
Anyway, going back to my Drama session again,Speech of Silence!!!!See ya people!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment