Sunday, August 31, 2008

A Moment Like This

Thursday, 28th August 2008,

At 8 pm, I was supposed to be sitting on my desk studying for my final, but I was chatting with two persons, planning what to do on Friday, 29th August 2008...

At 940 pm, when I was supposed to be indulging in my Law notes, guess where was I??

Jogoya, having supper....

The supper is super worth as I paid less than usual price as they are having some promotion..

At 12 am, when I was supposed to be in dreamland, I was at Bintang Circle seeing some rehersal by Reshmonu...If you have ever heard It's you that matters which was remade by Evonne Hsu, "Wo yao qing qing wei ni chang shou ge, 我要輕輕為你唱首歌", he is the original singer...

His songs are superb and I managed snap a pic with him...What a lucky day....

On 29th August 2008, our plan the night before at 8pm was been canceled due to Ah Jiun was sick...

So I stayed at home to sleep when I was supposed to be preparing for my FYP Questionaire...

Then, at 1 pm, when I was so supposed to be eating lunch at home..

I was at KFC eating fried chicken...

While I was ordering my fried chicken, I was on the phone with Ah Jiun..

She caught me ordering fried chicken and asked me "You're eating at KFC??"

I asked,"Why you knw??"

She answered,"I heard your conversation.."

Since I was telling the cashier,"Snack plate...Original...Pepsi.."

Hahahaha....

After KFC, when I was supposed to be home, studying...

I am at Carrefour doing some sundry shopping...

Well, I was lucky at least I din spend money on some other stuffs like on cloths..

I have been doing lots shopping recently...

Thanks to my partner in crime..Ah Min...We're crazy over Esprit!!!

Then on 29th August 2008, at 7 pm, the usual time I am having dinner...

Now, guess where am I again??

....................

.............

.......

...

....................

On my way to Times Square...

Not for shopping....

Not to dinner.....

Not to meet anyone.......

But to sing K.....

Yippie!!!!!

And at 12 am...when I was supposed to be in my DREAMLAND, where was I again???

Still in Red Box singing K....

We sang till 4 am....Yes, 4 am!!!!

We sang for 9 hours...

Can apply for Guinness Book of Record???

Hahahaa.....

At 5 am, when some people are preparing to go work or maybe morning exercise...

Where were we???

Just got home and prepared go to bed...

It was indeed happening for us...

As we got so high that night singing "Justin Timberlake, SexyBack"

Not forgetting the song which made me so high till I climbed on the sofas..."Jin Ge Jin Qu by Leo Ku"

And "Ricky Martin, She Bangs"....

And lots more song....

Thanks for the great memories all my dear relatives and beloved frens...

Thanks for helping me release my tension and stress....

Thanks to them as it was something to cheer me up since I did not have any good time from my birthday until now...

I have forgotten all my problems...

Really forgotten...

Now, I just left all those things behind me...

I have learnt that "Ignorance is Bliss"

Now Ah Jiun has gone back hometown liaw, when will be our next crazy times??

It is so hard to know...

Best of Luck in everything!!!

No comments: