Monday, August 25, 2008

Get lost!!!!

"Lawyer" usually tells me or maybe warns me just treat my frens just like normal frens...

Rather,use my heart and everything to treat them good...

I told her, my frens here are still ok la...

We all are good...

However, I am wrong...VERY WRONG!!!

To those people, I am no longer the ME...

If you are mean to me I can even much mean than you...

And please don cross the line...

If one day, I no longer can hold my temper, that's it!!!

I dun wanna cherish anything which does not mean anything to me...

And I mean what I said...

Is it so hard to tell people the truth??

Just tell la, "I got other things to do"

Rather showing the innocent face which indeed you're not indeed you're not...

Stop confessing to people that you never do such things...

Enough is enough.....

You might be the greatest people for some other people...

But, indeed you're not to me...

So,stop acting innocent to me and stop pretending as if you're very good to me...

You're just one of those selfish one who when got problems try find other to help...

When no problems, just put people aside...

You're just using others to find success in your life...

So,get urself far from me..

Dun come near me anymore...

I have enough of you...

Your acting is number 1 in this world...

I will no longer use my true heart treat you anymore since you never appreciated it...

GET LOST..

And stop hurting my frens and ME!!!!

No comments: