Friday, July 11, 2008

Annoying!!!!

It's final countdown towards our Thesis first draft submission...

And...

I...

Feeling speechless...

I am neither stress nor relieve...

Why??

It's really complicated...Really complicated mix feeling...

I should be real,real,REAL happy..

A weeks ago,my Supervisor has approved my draft,which mean all my hard works have paid off

At that moment, I felt so relieved and felt like calling all my close ones to share this great news...

However, there are still some minor adjustment to be made....

Usually when people asked me "How your progress?"

I will answer "Still got lots stuffs to be done..."

People will stare at me...

I did not know where the news or how the news about I have finished my stuff been spread

It's really scary you know...

The other day, in library, while I was reading some books...

Some approached me, "Heard that you finish your work up to 90%"

I was like...*speechless*

I did answer,"I said no la..still got lots of works..."

Then another said "Really??Heard that your cover also already made..."

I was like "What the...!@#$"

Cover I also dunno how made..Silly people...

At canteen, some of my usual counterparts in my assignment asked me,

"How your work??" As usual la my answer "Still carry on...Lots of things to be done"

My teammates(Under the same supervisor) answered,or maybe helped me answer,

"You already finished up all ur stuffs liaw ah,Chapter 1, 2 and 3..what u still need do??"

Oh thanks to her...Everyone eyes stared so big at me...

I quickly distorted from that place...

And thanks to those helping me spread around.....

Enough liaw ok???

I felt really sad...or maybe complicated...

Why must my things be spread around...

I told someone I need go buy something very "private" the day when we went KLCC ,

And asked her dun tell anyone since it is so "private"

Since we arrived early, I went buy..

Then the other group arrived and someone from the other group came and ask me

"Have you bought your "private" thing...

I felt rather annoyed and she is not asking me have you bought your thing..

She can directly hit the target by saying what did I buy..

Where my privacy???

Come on la...People ask u dun inform anyone means no need inform la ok??

?You need help me make a big announcement on what I going do,what I buy etc etc...

And yet,when I go out,like with frens for outing, you need ask me..where you go with who??

And when I asked you,where did you go tat day wit who??Your answer is like..no where la!!

Dun wanna tell..I did not force you to tell right??

So why you need to ask me like giving u all the single details like recording some police report

Crazy people!!!

Enough with my craps liaw....

Sick and tired...

And I dun wanna compete with anyone...

I make myself clear...I DUN WANNA COMPETE WIT ANYONE!!!

So,dun compare my stuffs with yours...

How you do..just do it!!!Dun like persuade me to follow you ok???

Go find a competitor...and not me please...

I just wanna do my things like take my responsibility only!!!!!

Dun keep annoying anymore!!!

Further, how much food people wanna munch or eat, IS TAT YOUR BUSINESS ALSO??

People hungry cannot is it???

You guys thin, thin la..You think people wanna be fat one meh??

People wanna enjoy food, let them enjoy la...

Also their rights, their choice ok???

Please la,put yourself in other people shoes!!!!

No comments: