J Co Donuts.. Super Duper Yummy!!! Make me addicted to donuts!!!
Big Apple Donuts...
Those I have chosen....
A Further View.... Tempting???
Big Apple Donuts and Coffee.... Available at quite a number of places
Hello Panda Cookies... Mix Flavour... 10 packets inside... Yummy again!!!
Hello Panda Cookies... Buy 2 Free 1 packs at Isetan!!

My Cooked Spaghetti... My cousin said not enough tomatoes taste.. Yet to be improved!!

My Failure Red Bean Soup... I did make a success the second time.. I use an orange to add up the taste.. The first round fail because I cooked too long so there's bitter taste of orange..Anyway, anyone who wanna try, I can cook for them... I already succeeded...

Carl Jr Burger... Portello Mushroom Burger...Super Duper Nice!!!I did not manage finish it up since it is real big!!!
I still prefer J Co Donuts!!!Hahaha...I found that the J Co Snow White is real nice...And also Oreo and the Almond one!!!Yummy!!!I have been eating donuts from J Co for three weeks back to back!!!!
Then, I tried Gloria Jeans coffee...The taste is BRAVO!!!!The next time I will wanna try other products of Gloria Jeans Coffee...That day I tried Irish Nut espresso, they still made a heart shape on top of the drink..So nice!!!
Then, I tried Gloria Jeans coffee...The taste is BRAVO!!!!The next time I will wanna try other products of Gloria Jeans Coffee...That day I tried Irish Nut espresso, they still made a heart shape on top of the drink..So nice!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment