Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Total Craps!!!

Craps...Craps ...Craps...Craps...

Craps are everywhere recently around me...

Sometimes I will go "What the S**t??*

I tried to find reasons for what have happened...

But, still I go find the truths...

And..when I know the truth I got really frustrated...

Frustrated,really frustrated...

Really spoilt my mood.....

I was having a test and my thesis draft to be handed to my Supervsior..

My mood was swinging...

I hold back everything behind and struggle to study for my test and do my thesis draft..

It was so hard...

I kept having headache in between my struggle which made everything even harder..

I am feeling more and more insecure...

Although you kept assuring me this and that,

I am tired already and felt like giving up..

Don't be surprise if I have given up on you...

What is the biggest craps I have ever heard???

"Maybe Miko dunno le"

Ok la, Missy may believe Miko really dunno need to do inform people about what have happened..

I still believe Miko really dunno and maybe Miko did not mean for everything happened

Now at here, maybe everyone will feel guilty and help Miko finding excuses..

But, when Missy go find out the truth... The truth was Miko has been planning everything!!!

And Miko did not inform Missy for what have happened... Now, can you say Miko still dunno??

Craps..Craps Craps!!!!

Missy got so frustrated!!! Miko is planning everything and how can people say "Maybe Miko dunno??"

Arrrrgghhhhh......total Craps!!!

Then another weird things happen to me...

While I was rushing to uni yesterday,

While wanting to lock back the house's lock, the lock dropped on my foot... Oh my..What a day!!!!

Lucky my foot did not hurt me much...Or else,I might end up at home again...

Last week, I got back my mp3... Now you will ask me what happened??

As usual la, my brother always say me "Smart is enough, but please dun overuse your smartness!!"

Due to my oversmartness, I formatted my mp3 and end up...

My mp3 cannot play music... I needed my mp3 so badly...

End up, I use my hp to listen to music while in Uni which is so inconvenient since it is not a "Walkman phone"..

I need send to S's Service Center...And it need a week to fix it...

Craps again!!!

And 2 days after that, S's Service Center technician called me...

"Miss Chong, your mp3 is with me. The next time you wanna reformat your mp3 ,use the reformat in your mp3, not using your computer!!"

I was like...Hahahaha..... He sure very stunned!!!

Yeah, smart is enough,don't overuse your smartness!!!!!

AAAAARRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Lucky it does not take 1 week to get back my mp3, 3 days only...They did not charge me also!!

*Phew*

Craps..craps..craps again!!!

Everything around me seems like changing...

Those who used to be like not close to me suddenly all come to me...

As if like wanting get something from me..

While those around me, like 360 degress turn, they changed to someone who seem so different...

Hmmm....Good thing or Bad???

I din not to say...

Everyone judgment is different...

No one is absolute correct and no one is absolute wrong...

So, different people have different perception ya...

So,isn't it very hard to judge???

Craps again....

P/S: I did not have fren name Missy nor Miko... The story has been changed already!!!Craps!!!

2 comments:

Tze Ling said...

wow, tats relli crappy...reli soi...dw, rainbow will appear after the rain. btw, i didn't knw tat mp3 kenot use com reformat but hav to use the reformat function within the mp3. may happy n lucky days come to u soon!

Anonymous said...

smile there :D