They are really lots people who came to ask me...
"Hey,YC!!!Is it X and Y dating??When they started??"
My answer,usual answer,"I know u might not believe, but honestly I dunno!!!"
Their reaction,"Really??"...
With those looks which means disbelieve...
Someone was very right when I shared this with them ,
"YC, just ask them go ask those people themselves when people ask u again!!"
Yalo, how come I never think of these great answers le??
Why must I know then whether they in a relationship??How they got together??How long??etc..
Why should I know people doesn't even wanna tell me, what the use I keep asking??
Do you think I care much??
The answer is "NO!!!"
I didn't care at all...
If they really in a relationship, I really congratulate them if they tell me by themselves...
I won't force them to say when they feel that they don't even wanna tell me...
What the use forcing people to tell then??
What the point???
What I want is they tell me sincerely and not forcing...
I am sick and tired when people tell me,"Hey YC..In a relationship is a happy thing!!You should tell people you know"
Yeah, I do know in a relationship is a happy thing..
When you're in a relationship, you keep it so private till when someone who is close to you need to know you're dating from other people and when she asked you, you don't even tell her honestly, still kinda bring her to HOLLAND,
It do feel hurt when someone some kinda call those close to you need to know your stuff from other people and instead of yourselves!! I know you may want privacy... Yeah, I do respect privacy!!!
Then when you wanna keep your own privacy, then do go "korek" people privacy la!! Get me?
Now, you tell me, "Is In A Relationship a happy thing now not??"
At here, I really wanna sincerely congratulate all my bestest buddy who have been in a relationship..
Ah Fai and GF and Ling and BF!!!
I am really happy for you guys!!
May God bless you guys relationship and hope you guys relation will always stay sweet!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
tq for the lovely wish. i totally agree with u! say r'ship is a happy thing so shud be shared to korek other ppl's r'ship then their own kept as private & confidential. total crap! yeah, ask them go ask those ppl on their own to knw bt their r'ship. knw thru 3rd party whr got fun, some more the real story might differ a bit.
Post a Comment