Behold...
For the temptations ahead...
Well, I did not manage to resist these temptations...
Super , duper YUMMY!!!
Especially those colourful thingy!!!
Oh man, I miss it a lot!!!
Curious about the colourful thingy??
Make a guess??
*Drum Rolls Please!!!!*
For the temptations ahead...
Well, I did not manage to resist these temptations...
Super , duper YUMMY!!!
Especially those colourful thingy!!!
Oh man, I miss it a lot!!!
Curious about the colourful thingy??
Make a guess??
*Drum Rolls Please!!!!*
J Co. 's Donuts...Super Duper Yummy!!!!Especially the top right ones and the second row far right ones... The Almond and The Oreo Ones...Oh Man...Now I know why the queue at J Co is so long!!!I haven't try Big Apple one, but I will try it soon....I miss J Co Donuts...Can someone please buy me some??
Next up,......Something real big is coming up!!!
Double Western Bacon Cheese Burger from Carl JR.!!!
Super duper yummy la!!!!!!!It is really big...
See..It is as big as my face...Three of us shared this burger and we felt so full after sharing this burger!!!Oh man...
Carl JR's French Fries...Yummy too!!!
With all this temptation, how can I carry on with my Diet programme!!!
My, my, my...
But I miss something from Miri... The Coffee Bean's Oreo Cheese Cake...Even Secret Recipe ones also cannot beat it!!!!It's not available in KL's Coffee Bean!!!!
4 comments:
Ooii... reading ur blog at this hour really bring excitement to my stomach. haihzz...
btw.. next time when we go coffee bean again i wanna order the oreo cheese cake. haha...
Promise ya...Next time Coffee Bean Miri...Actually I am planning to visit u in Melaka if possible...I miss J Co donuts!!!Thanks for dropping by..It's nice to see ya here..Miss ya!!!
alrighty... it's a coffee bean deal between us. :-)
hahaa... if can come pls come now.. i m most free now, skol just started. :p
wat??? no Oreo Cheese cake in KL Coffee Bean??? wth?! Oh, so this is the donuts u told me in sms hehe.
Post a Comment