Monday, May 12, 2008

Welcome Welcome!!!!

My fourth brother called my sister the other day and said "Che,I got a good news for you"..My sister was feeling so excited and asked him,"What is it??You getting married??"My brother answered back.."Not me la,it's bout eldest brother.."My sister was feeling anxious now.."What's zit??He getting married??"...My fourth brother said"No la,he is not getting married..He know how to put out his cloth liaw and not tucking it in.."My sis reaction.... -_-" (Silly brother)

I bid goodbye to my long long hair and say welcome back to Short Hair...

Yes..after so long,I have cut short my hair..suppose is very the short...Thanks to my Mr Hairstylist!!!Thanks for giving such a fresh brand new look..Only fews saw my new hair look...Everyone said I look great in it which I really love..Thanks thanks thanks Mr Hairstylist!!!

I mms Ah Min my new hair and she said great..and she said everyone sure shock when see me in new sem...Wahahaha..She even jokingly said,"U cut so nice wanna pikat who??"Silly her...I said I will tell people I kena dump liaw so must cut hair lo...Wahahahaha...The crazy us..Miss her lots man....

I still back to business watching drama..More n more drama..Use two days to finish one drama..Hahahaha..Cant believe myself..Nothing much I felt like doing I guess..Man United won the title last nite and I cant believe Chelsea drew with Bolton..And the happiest stuff is Spurs tied the series with Hornets..Hip hip hooray!!!!But I won be so happy yet cos who knows..Anyway..This is my second last week in Miri before I head back for my Final Year...

I finish wathcing Xing Guang season 2..It still not as nice as first season..I do prefer first season cos all the contestants are super cute and super talented..Compare to season 2,I am not much impressed compare to season 1...I still prefer Yoga Lin,Peter Pan,Aska Yang,Zhou Ding Wei,and each and everyone of them..Miss their singing much...In some episode Xing Guang 2,the first batch did perform and I found that they all have really improved..Man,Yoga Lin can really sing well...I miss tat little kid who can sing very well,Xie Zhen Ting...

Anyway,guess that's all..will update with pictures in next blog...Tata!!

P/S:Try listen to my new song on my list beside!!!!

3 comments:

Tze Ling said...

eh kawan! i expect photos of urself wif ur new hair leh...how come dun hav one:P. nice makeover~

-Ching- said...

Hahaha...Not yet posting up though I took lots pics already!!!!=)

Blinkie said...

hahaa.. i also wanna see ur new hair cut kekeke... xD