Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My words...

Just read the sport news...Spurs are down 3-1...One word...

HOPELESS!!!!

Anyway,I am back at KL...A place where words could not be put together to describe how I feel...

Eveything is sooooooooo different to me now...

Really different.....

One thing which is motivating now...

SINGAPORE trip !!!

I miss my home....

A place where I feel warm and safe without worrying anything...

A place where my loved ones are....

A place where the air is so different from any other place...

A place where ....

I am speechless now....

FYP...FYP...FYP...

Those are the words which were running in my mind....

No one told me what have happened...After leaving here for almost 8 months,it seems like I have been stranger to everything...

Speechless again...

P/S:Was listening to Peter Pan "An Cuan Gan"..Sorry for my pin yin!!!While listening to it, I felt insecure..even more insecure!!!

No comments: