Disappointed with myself...I did badly in today exam...I dunno what happened to me,but I was having mental block..All the things which I supposed to know how to do become dunno how to do...
What happened to me??
Current health status:Good!"Aunty" packs bag and went back hometown
Current mood:Better than in noon..At least I have got over it
Current motivation status:Unmotivated...still I need pull myself to study for the next paper on Thursday!!!
All I can say is I am even sadder than I cant watch Mayday after today exams..I almost break down and cried but I was holding back my tears whole day....
Be tough,Cowie!!!Hang on There!!!Stay brave and stay the same!!!
My brother smsed me giving me those words..very encouraging words which some sort enlightened me and I almost cried because touched with his words..Half way dinner,he called up again to check I am alright..Very touch!!!
P/S:I am really disappointed with myself..First time ever....
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
dont soo sad la..try ur best lo..sure can get wat u wish for..
juz dun 'mayday' all te time..already sept la..nw juz 4get bout it..'mayday' will come nxt year hahaahaha...
Who r u???
Post a Comment