Saturday, September 8, 2007

Oh No...

Sorry for the lack of updates...

Was planning to update regarding the firework competition held in Putrajaya with tons of pics...Lack of time!!!

Busy preparing myself for the exam...


On the other hand,today,8/9/2007 is MAYDAY showcase in KL and I am extremely disappointed cause I din manage get myself tickets to go watch them...But I comforted myself,just a showcase and I still can go watch their concert!!!Still the feeling still bad whenever I saw them on TV,which was yesterday..Randomly was watching TV around 2 pm which I rarely do,and they appeared on TV...While listening to radio,usually their songs will suddenly airing!!!And now,my laptop is playing their songs again!!!


Arrrgghhhh....Wat happened to me??


Mayday,mayday,mayday,mayday!!!


Should pack my feelings into a bag and threw it far far away..I must focus on my Final!!!


Last but not least,


MAYDAY ROCKS!!!!

P/S: My mood is swinging on a swing...Maybe due to my health condition is kinda not that good...Just pray hard to God that I will get well soon!!!Listening to Mayday "Angel" which I usually listened when I wanna motivate myself!!!

No comments: