Saturday, December 29, 2007

An Update Requested!!!

Hey guys...how's everyone doing??

I am currently doing my industrial training in Miri...Life in Miri is great!!!At home enjoying and with all my beloved buddies around..Well,isn't it wonderful???

The company I currently doing my training is great..Colleagues have been helpful and I am learning lots not only regarding my field!!!Everyday is a new challenge for me and I will not know what is ahead of me..And I am waiting for these challenges!!!

Recently, there are lots of changes...But I guess these changes are something unavoidable...Miri is changing,Buildings are changing into new style,Trees are growing up and Humans are changing too...Maybe I should look at the brighter side..All these changes will bring something great to each and everyone of us...

We have held a quite number of gathering and I think meeting up with old friends are great..Laughing and we all do agree Form 6 time was the best..Though storm is coming,everyday is simple and happy without any worries..Just need to worry wat to eat for lunch after school..hahaha=)
Last nite met up wit Lawyer,Miss Blurry and Miss Lady..The dinner was nice especially with Lawyer..She can joke very well and even talk..Well,future Lawyer bo...Dun forget our next gathering ah!!!Before Miss Lady depart back to the Island of Fast Car!!!

Utar will be starting a new sem...Miss Cowie will be in her final year!!Good Luck..And I won be heading back KL this round!!hehe...*Happy*New year will be coming!!!

New Year Resolution"
(1)Hope everyone will stay healthy and happy always
(2)Hope Global Warming will not get worse..The Earth is sick now and everyone has the responsibilities to protect the Earth!!!
(3)Hope everything will go well for me in my Final Year and my FYP!!
(4)May I graduate in time with a good result

No comments: