Sunday, June 17, 2007

Just Busy

I had a busy week last week...attended tutorial,lectures and talks..the talk was indeed boring..really boring and those my junior went out of the talk just like tat half way during the talk...no comment....It rained almost everyday when it's time to go home from uni..the rain so heavily that it made us quite hard to come home..Lucky some of my coursemates offered to send us home..Thanks!!My tutorial is held alternately...If the week is not my tutorial week then I will be free but if it was mine,then I'll be busy!!

Lawyer asked me,"How come you din go out today??"..I told her goin out now is quite scary...Cause it willl rain anytime..Though the sky might looks bright now,but the next minute,the thunder and lightning will come out together and then the rain will start pouring down and if it's real big,then kl will start flood and the lrt might not be working and then we will stuck at somewhere finding no ways go back..KL taxi driver s**k lots...Just last week,stupid taxi drivers don't wanna pick us up in the middle of the BIG rain..the rain was pouring down so heavily and we stopped so many taxis and they just don't wanna send us..some even told us "Saya mahu pergi KL saja"..I felt like asking him back,"Kawan,sini bukan KL ah??"Ape la...Watever,it has passed..Lucky in the end,there's a taxi driver willingly picked us up after we walked in the middle of the rain which caused my socks and my beloved NIKE shoes to get wet..=/..My sis called me the other day and I told her KL is flooding..She answered me back,"U scare what..U stayed at fifth floor..downstair flood u don't go down la.."*sigh*quite true still...but from the television news picture,I can't imagine Kl flood is that worst..Some place flood until the cars have to stop by and cannot move at all and caused traffic jam..and even KLCC's area was also having a flood from an imgae Mr Chia showed us the other day..Cars don't even can move...and the next day,people all question bout the SMART tunnel was built using so much money still cannot control the flood...The Minister jumped out and said the smart tunnel actually is not completed yet just the place ofr transport move is completed and the function to control flood will only finished by this month end..wat the...by then maybe also no flood liaw la...Then Badawi came out asking the Minister "Can you speed up your work??" and then the Minister kept giving excuse and Badawi asked him again.."Can you speed up your work??You just have to tell me this.."Yeah,hand clapping for Badawi!!!though he just has his marriage the day before,he still continue his work the next day!!!

Just found out something special...someone is now becoming WATERFISH!!!!If u guys have been following my blog will know wat water fish means..Of course,the WATERFISH is not me..but pity tat person who become waterfish..Will that person realize??well,also none of my business...Since that waterfish is not close with me,nothing much I can do..All I can do is pray!!!


Remember on my previous blog I mentioned about my estimating lecturer..Well,she turned out not to be as fierce asI thought...Rather,she is quite funny sometimes and quite interesting..She is really an experienced lecturer...And she even let us change our tutorial time to an earlier time so that we no need to stay in uni that long..kekeke...

The other day,during measurement practical class,we were doing our practical where this Ah Min sit beside me...She was listening to songs on her hp while me listening on my MP3...I was listening on one side of my earphone because usually when I listen to both side,I cant listen to the outside world at all...Then Ah Min,turned to me and asked,"How to spell Lusage?"I heard Lusage..not getting wat she said i answered"HA,u talk wat??"She repeated again"Lusage??"I again "Huh" thinking where got such word ah..Then she answered back again in a loud voice.."USAGE" la...then,realizing she talked so loud,I turned to look at the class and everyone were staring at us and even the lecturer...I felt a bit paiseh liaw but this Ah Min still don realized wat had happened and then after seeing I laughed she finally realized wat happened...Lucky was tat the whole class was our coursemates..so,still not tat paiseh...

After the practical,we attended Economics tutorial class...Well,Vini was sitting in front wit Luh Yann..Her phone rang twice during the lecture with music lagik...Then Mr Chia went to look at her and asked her,"You hate me so much is it??"As usual,Vini was blur...we all were blur too...Mr Chia continued,"If not,why ur notes are in such bad condition and it is just beginning of the semester..."We all laughed because we knew Vini's notes as usual are always in a bad condition no matter the notes are brand new one or long long time ago...

I guess another funny things happened must be Dr Lee asked us to photostate our last sem Financial Test 2 exam sheet...walau eh..last sem stuff..this sem come ask...After he asked for it,I answered him I burnt it already..the class was staring at me and laughed..Well,the main reason I answered that is because I hate Financial!!!make my result ....*Speechless*...then he explained to us why he need it is for LAN accrediction...so Karen asked me,u want ur course LAN accrediction not??...then I answered Dr Lee again,Some of them recycled it already ooo sending to DBKL...silly!!!then the next day,no one brought the paper since everyone forgotten it even the course rep...=)

Taken during Joey's birthday with my beloved coursemate..Though someone is missing..Ah Min!!!


Wathced the Golden Melody Award last nite through streaming on PP stream..kekeke...and disappointingly,David Tao did not win the Best Male Singer of The Year..Guess who got it??Lee Jiu Zhe,李玖哲..nickname Xiao Pang Zi from the group Machi!!!Still cant figure him out??The Best Female Singer goes to Jolin Tsai..Malaysian singer did not manage to shine this year since Penny Dai and Gary Chao Ge lost to both of thos female and male singer...Mayday did not even get nominated..so sad!!!Happy is that David Tao manage to get an award for Best Song of the Year with the song "Jin Tian Ni Yao Jia Gei Wo" which was sang with with Jolin Tsai...



Can figure out already??


Jolin Tsai kissing her award...She got one and a half..since the other one is won with David Tao


The best male and female singer

And I wanna congratulate Sspurs for being the NBA champion and Tony Parker won the MVP!!!Go Spurs.....Too bad,I din manage to watch them..*sigh*

Today is Father's Day...Remember to tell your daddy Happy Father's Day..I only can say it in my prayer to him...I miss you Daddy!!!Hope you're doing fine up there...

Lastly I wanna congratulate Siew King for being a DADDY liaw..cant believe you'll be the first one..too bad,I cant visit his baby...

P/S:I've changed the song featured on my blog again..a nice local malaysian song!!I wanna download lots of local song but din manage to find the source...so sad!!!

No comments: