Sunday, June 10, 2007

I Missed The Old Days....

Was chatting with Piglet yesterday nite..I told her I missed the old days...Yesterday afternoon,while reading my books,I suddenly thought back my days during the form 6..all those saturday afternoon and evening hangouts with all my dear friends or aka Ji Mui..those BBQ we had,those craps we talked during classes with all the gang members,which include Allen,Alex,Michael,Andrew,Wan Yi,Susan, and the list goes on...Not forgetting Peanut who left us half way during form 6 to US....to continue his mission there...those pranks we played on Andrew,those love letters Alex received which made us laughed and a gay guy who fell in love with Alex which made all of us laughed everyday until we all can't stand even the blurrest Andrew also knew what happened...There was once when Andrew drove and we have to tell him how to drive home and drew him a map and made sure he really arrived home and did not get lost halfway...

And those chatting in our cars after Dr Lee tuition where our mum hunt for us..and asking us "Everyday see each other still so much things to talk huh??"....Not forgetting the juice at Bulatan Park after Dr Lee tuition...those hangout with Mdm Sia and Mr Yuan after class was superb too...People can't imagine that there are our teachers..some parents even think they are on of our gang members...Then when New Year comes,we will busy plan go whose house ah,wat time go ah..then those shopping before New Year....


Piglet was very right..though there was a storm ahead of us,however those were the carefree days..without any worries or anything,we just let everyday pass by without any problems..there are the carefree days...Then a few months before STPM exams arrived,we love to hang out at Pustaka to have group studies..though most of the times,we were talking to each others,making fun,but we still study there..discussing Maths...sometimes,we will sneak out to have rojak,or maybe go nearvy shopping complex to have a cup of Kokoberry,etc.....I wonder am I the only one who miss those days??



After Form 6,all of us headed to our separate ways..some came out to work,some still continuing to study but at different places...Slowly,we start to grow up and start to have many unpredictable problems or maybe some problems that we used to not think about or maybe used to avoid thinking,finally we have to think liaw.....then from many events,we learned lots of lessons,as the environment has changed us,we finally have been drifting apart...I wonder is because I have changed already,or maybe because you guys have changed or maybe we all have changed together....We start to talk craps less often but talk about life.....how's eveyrthing goin on??how's your study??how's your fren there??that's the normal question....and sometimes you'll question yourself,are they still the one who has once you have been so close with and shared your thoughts and understand you??





However,no matter what happened,I guess we'll still be the best gang of all times...No matter what happend,our friendship never change!!!I miss the old days...

During one of the BBQ we had......

No comments: