Saturday, June 9, 2007

You've Won Yourself A PRIZE!!!

Feel like goin shopping...but,the shopping carnival is still far far away...Oh No!!!Well,got a list of things I wanna buy..Let's see...

(1)A new bag...
(2)A new pair of shoes...
(3)My brother's gf introduce me to use a new facial product..Shiseido-"White Lucent...=)
(4)...still cant think of any currently...

For the past few days, I have been downloading songs....and listening to My FM..there's something i wanna share with you all here...
The other day before the moral lecture,I received a weird call..the ID of the phone call number starts with the number +85..so,without a second thought I answered the call because I scared in case any of my friends who are studying overseas called me...so,the caller asked me in chinese with those China's people slang..those their tounge keep twisting while they talked..she asked me,"Xiao Jie,ni ting de dong hua yi ma??" (translation:She was asking me if I knew how to listen to Chinese)

I stopped a moment..actually I planned answered in English that I dunno what u talking about..will u mind talking in English...However,I could not answered her back like that since all my frens who are sitting around me are talking Chinese so loud and it's quite impossible for me to do that..so I ended up hanging up the phone...After hanging up,Shih Min who as sitting beside me,asked me who called up..I told her wat happened...She told me her roomie,Ming Ming a few days ago also received the same call like me...

The caller told Ming Ming that she have won a prize...and Ming Ming was so surprise and Shih Min overheard Ming Ming conversation with the caller..She said loudly at the back,"You ren da dian hua gei ni jiang ni chung ziang le bu shi ma??" (Translation:I thought someone called you and told you that u won a prize right?)The caller heard what Shih Min said and so the caller told Ming Ming.."Jiang zhi ah,wo bu da rao ni le" (Translation:Like this right,I dun wanna disturb u anymore)..So they hung up...

Shih Min was telling me I did the right thing to hang up the phone..Well,I do believe that there's no such good thing in this world...So,the day after,My FM was talking about the same thing..The DJ was trying to catch the company...the cheating company...The DJ got a number from his friend who have called his friend's mum telling her she won a prize...So the DJ called to the company and asked for some lady,said Miss Lim...Then the other party said Miss Lim is not in and may I know who are you??So the DJ answered,Oh,I am Mrs Chan Xiew Fong son and ur colleague has called me and told my mum tat she won a prize..so I am calling to ask how can I claim the prize...The company people was really smart..They told the DJ that she will call the DJ back..and asked him to leave a number..he said just call me back at the number...

Then the company actually went to check the information whether did they call Mrs Chan Xiew Fong not..and they even called Mrs Chan Xiew Fong asked whether she had any son not..Mrs Chan Xiew Fong didn't know wat the DJ was doing so she answered NO!!so the company know something was wrong...the comapny called the DJ still telling how to claim the money...But the caller asked the DJ didn't u suspect anything like asking whether we are true not...The called still have an address to the DJ asking him to meet him there...Well,the DJ was saying tat this company is really smart like making lots of strategy to make u fall into the trap..The DJ said he should have made a proper plan next time..I guessed this case is still to be continue..If I have further news about this stories I will share with you all...

The same number has called me again just now...but I didn't answer...Well,I guess there's no such good thing in thsi world..so people..PLEASE BEWARE!!!!

No comments: