Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Honeystar

From the title above, today I will like to introduce my favourite snack,Nestle Honeystar...my breakfast..A good breakfast is a good start for your day...So,must treat ourselves good a bit and have a good breakfast...

From the picture beside,you can see that this pack of Honeystar came with two packets of Milo..When I bought my first pack from car4 the other day, I managed to get these two packets of free Milo..but a week ago,I bought my second pack from Jusco and when I went to redeem for my Milo, that sales attendant told me,sorry we ran out of stock of Milo...so sad...My ideal Honeystar will be served with milk..and the milk will be....


HL milk..*yummy*..It has the vanilla flavour which make me love it even more....Firstly,fill ur bowl with honeystar..then pour the HL milk into the bowl....and now Breakfast is ready to be served!!!This is my best breakfast..It will brighten up my day....

My ready breakfast...*yummy*

No comments: