Sunday, April 29, 2007

Water Fish..USED or MIUSED??

A new term from Lawyer..."Water Fish"..it's a term which was translated from the cantonese...it's for those people who always been take advantages of..for example, when they need help,the first person they will think of is you..ah ha...can find tat stupid "Water Fish"..Well,I just like to voice out that these people know they have been used but just tat they don't wish to voice out and maybe they dunno how to reject doesn't mean that you can always go take advantages of them ok??THINK BEFORE YOU ACT!!!!always do think,if this happened on the other way round to you,will you like it??sometimes people just dunno how to appreciate and keep taking advantages only!!!wat the...one time not enough??still wan a few more times...well,all those people around me claim I am one "Water Fish " also....used or... been misused??

Anyway,there's lots of things happening around me and have been distracting me from my study...that's why I made myself not to think of it just by keep playingZuma..and wat I can see around me are COLORS!!!addicted to Zuma and Diner Dash...I just wish all these problems can get away from me and I can focus in my study back...I need maintain my result!!!aaarrrggghhh...HELP!!!people might think I am too free nothing do..actually I feel like studying, but once I start studying, I will keep thinking liaw....and my mood will change...So,...*sigh*I choose not to voice out my problem and tried my best happy just not to let those people around me worried about me...

All I wish now I can stay firm with my decision and hope everyone can respect the decision I have made...and please don't force me anymore...I will tend to retard more....

No comments: