Track list
01.苍蝇的泪滴(新加坡电影 '我在政府部门的日子' 插曲)
02.猫头鹰
03.复活(2007 Granado Espada 线上游戏主题曲)
04.捉迷藏(2007 Sony CyberShot T100 系列广告主题曲)
05.旋律
06.对调(新加坡电影 '我在政府部门的日子' 主题曲)
07.淋雨中
08.余兴节目
09.主题曲(马来西亚电视剧 '原点' 片尾曲)
10.空秋千(马来西亚电视剧 '原点' 主题曲)
11.MELODI(OT:旋律)「林宇中+马来西亚乐坛天后 Sheila Majid 破天荒首次合唱」
12.讯号(台湾电视连续剧 '极道学园' 插曲)
I like all of the songs above..it is really highly recomended by me...but I think most of you must have heard his song already..anyway,I still love my Mayday!!though I have said I start loving him...My favourite song from this album must be "苍蝇的泪滴"..it's one of the theme song of the movie "Just Follow Law"..when I heard it in the movie,I already love the song...a cute song!!
Yesterday something happened and really spoilt my day..not because of my exam...I really got so frustated that it spoilt my nap and my mood...luckily,thanks to *Engineer and *Lawyer for making my days back...thanks thanks thanks..love you guys much!!!especially *Lawyer who told me so many jokes..
*Lawyer told me that 林宇中 went to MMU last year and she managed go catch him out...actually she doesn't really like him..tat's wat make me real jealous now!!!and she said HE went to shake hand with him,but she pretend dunno..aarrgghhh..this gal!!!then when they went to take his autograph, 林宇中 asked them whether they had bought his album not...guess what they say.."Oh we didn't buy,but we downloaded!!"this gal is something..future LAWYER memang different!!!then I asked her, wat is 林宇中 expression and what did he answer??she said he just pretend didn't hear...
Hopefully he will come UTAR one day...but please not during my half year industrial training...wish to meet him in real person!!!For those who didn't know, 林宇中 is from KUCHING,Sarawak!!!hehe...and my sis told me that he is from the school of her close friends and he went back to his high school on the last chinese new year!!!walau...
Anyway,try listen to his music...he is also the spoke person for the latest Sony-cybershot T10..which is my favourite model..so,any more reason that I could not fall in love with him le??gotta get back to my revision...CIAO people!!!

1 comment:
kisses for you <3
Post a Comment