I am now in Miri..Back at home...The feeling was really complictaed the night beore...I met with all my frens in KL the night before we left...And as usual we are the noisiest...Cause I guessed we sat at the wrong place...In the middle of all other tables...That is the reason why we were being stared by lots people..Maybe people wandered..Why on Earth have such noisy people?
As I left my friends in KL, I feel quite heavy hearted..While everyone welcome another sem in UTAR on June1st, some of us were going for their first day work..All heading on to separate ways...Worrying are we able to adapt to the new life?new environment..Though study life maybe stress sometimes, but it was the best time of all...It must have been...Now all kind of problems popped up...All need to be settled...
Well, I am now placed in a situation on where should I go?Should I continue chase my dreams of just face the reality?There lots of things I need to think and concern about..It wasn't as easy as ABC...How I wish I am now still pursuing my studies in UTAR with all my beloved friends without needing to consider lots lots stuffs...
When we do not have job offer, we worried...When we have many offers, it means we are placed in a situation where usually there is not perfect situation...How I wish there is one where decisions will not be hard to be made...=)...Well, no more procrastinating and serious is the only solution....Let me have enough sleep and then I can think of what should I do then...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment