Yesterday was my last paper in my 4 years uni life in UTAR...The paper was quite tough but just let it be already...I just hope I can just pass all my exams and graduate...My feelings at the moment was NOTHING...surprise is NOTHING...Neither did I feel sad or happy at all..Just have a chit chat with my coursemates and then off with my gang
Anyway, after the exams I have several gathering with my frens...The gathering was superb...SUPERB!!!We laughed as loud as we can, take as many pics as we can...And thanks to someone who got lost at somewhere and make me "kintio" a while by driving on the wrong part of the road...
Although there are some points in our 4 year life there are seceral dramas happened, but I just wish to have those happy ones with me and leave all the sad ones behind..I guess no points to keep remember those sad ones and I keep on procrastinating about it..That persons don't even know I procrastinating right?
However, I just hate some people who takes things for granted...That particular person is a real selfish typical type of person..That person action is like getting worst and worst......Excuse me, you might be the prince/princess at home or to some people but not for us...It not like our plan which we have planned so hard and because of you one person, the whole wide world need to change the plan just to adapt to you...Just because of your stupid selfishness we need to move our plan which by moving it make the plan more ocmplicated...Cannot go ma say cannot la..Is not like you din go with us you got no other plan...There are so many people helping you plan programme ma...What the...FRUSTRATING!!!!
Further, it's not like the whole wide world need to announce their plan to you and let you choose to follow or not to follow...Damn it!!Did you do the same on the other hand??The answer is NO!!Did you make an announcements to the whole wide world and asking people around whether wanna follow you?NO is the answer again...And why the HELL you wanna people announce to you their plan and invite you on the other hand??Another selfish again...
And just because prince/princess need to serve VIPS and need the whole wide world change their plan just because of you one person and which the reasons giving by you maybe is the most stupid and lamest reasonof all time..Which the reason cannot be a fact...And the whole wide world just because of you prestigious VIP, everyone need to have dinner late at night..Lucky, I am a smart gal who choose not to follow this stupid plan by having dinner late!!!
Hey, stop being a faker la ho...DAMN IT!!!I feel like vommitting everytime I see your action...You're just making us tired with you la...And a small matter can be made real big by you..And whatever words we never say you could just make it as a FACT which has been quoted by us..WHAT THE HELL!!!Stop telling people what other did not quote la..I just feel like yelling to you or maybe in front of you just like what KAY TSE did in her song,"Yelling"
Since your other country's people worship you more than us, than leave us this country...We just found out we could live in peace and harmony without you..I am starting to be an evil person again I guess...And does everyone do anything have to give you the reason??Even when we do something, the all mighty Majesty also we no need give reasons and yet we need give or find any lame reasons to answer the prince/princess question..DAMN IT again!!!You think only the prince/princess can drive around in the city?Come on la, you only can drive in your kingdom or maybe country la...FOOLISH!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Woww... Congratess!!!!!
Can enjoy dy... Cheerss!!! =)
Post a Comment