Friday, April 10, 2009

Enough is enough

I cant take it no more...I really, really cant take it anymore...Words are getting harder and harder for me to digest...And I finally cant no longer control my emotions...I had been so down recently till I did not know whether I am real happy or wat...

*sigh*...What era is this???Still need match-making??Did you ever ask my opinion or decision??If I tried match-making you and others, what will you do then?I cant take it no more...I felt suffocated till I felt irritated..My long holding tears finally is rolling down just rolled down...

I never self claimed I am top student, and I just wanna have some achievement..Is there any wrongs with this??Can anyone tell me??Does that mean once I have taken some award I MUST bear with every single stuffs which irritate me?You know what, once is more than enough...All these are not what I want at all...I am just hating all these...

Match-making, irritating words, sarcastic comments, etc etc...Oh man...What in the world are all these shits??Can anyone tell me??

Does that mean if I don't share my love-life with others mean no one is after me? I just wanna keep everything just like this...And I feel that it is better be friends...Ok??Just stop it...I know what I want...I know I am not prepared to face any new love now at the moment...I know I am not prepared to start any relationship and what matters to me most...No one touches my heart yet...I am happy with my current life and who are you to just come in my life and change my life??

It is scary to see everything changes so suddenly...Well, people are right..nothing last..really nothing last...I am tired..real tired...from the day I came back for my new semester, I never seem real happy...If you guys ever think I am happy because I got an award, this was real wrong wrong wrong...If I could turn back times, I will choose never participate and just be a normal CHONG YAR CHING...

The current me...I just cant be myself..I have been constraint from doing this and doing that...Maybe I should blame myself for caring what other ppl said about me or watsoever...I know I shouldn't...But this is just me...I started or maybe tends to ignore what ppl trying to say about me..Still, those words are just getting uglier when I was trying to absorb all the other words...

Let me share something...I wish to achieve something good to make my resume better..So I fight hard for it...So, *someone* is trying to know how to get or maybe try to be a successful surveyor and *someone* is trying to know how can tat person achieve it..So what the difference me and *someone*??So why could someone comment on what I do when tat *someone* is also doing something similar to me then???

I am just sick and tired of all those sort called or maybe self claimed to be my friends people..Never think I am stupid not knowing what you are doing...I just choose not to care but that does not mean you can take advantages of me ok???

DAMN It...I was stress till the max until I dunno how express my anger and I just took a piece of paper and start writing lots of bad words...(Ok la, my bad words are basically shit and damn only)...

Enough...enough..Sometimes people just dunno what is enough...DAMN it!!!

No comments: