New Year New Hope...I wasn't sure how true this phrase was...But hopefully everything will go well for me in the year ahead...And thanks to my stupid neighbours again...I not sure what they doin...But from the way they talk, guess they are having a game called "card game"...Whenever they scold some foul words take for example "CCB" sure tat word is very loud...Scare as if no one heard....Then, need to "f**k" this then "f**k* that???Oh my....
I miss my house TV and Astro On Demand...Every night I just sit in front of the tv and watch my favourite drama and now I have to download everyday just to watch those drama and I have failed to download those drama a number of times....So sad...I miss HOME!!!This time leaving home makes me feel harder as I found that everything has changed and I thank God for hearing my prayer...Thanks Daddy for always blessing us...
A harder sem will be ahead of me..Met my supervisor and though not much pressure frm him but indirectly maybe tat the pressure...The first words everyone speak to me when they saw me in uni"You're back","You're finally back","YC jie, long time no see".etc. which all these I avoided to answer by just smiling back....
Though not much visiting during this CNY but I had a few great gathering...As like what someone told me, getting older means lazy to go bai nia...I agree finally...I rather spend most of the times sitting down with frens chatting...I enjoy those times...
Everytime before I left Miri for a new semester in KL, there for sure people organising farewell for me which make me so heavy hearted to leave...The last time was at Best Western, this round at Secret Recipe...We went there much earlier cos we know we gonna chat a lot...And yes, we did..the shop seem almost close when we left...I met a person who I have not met for quite long...Tat person still the same...Not much changes...
I cant foresee how my future be...As it is almost time to think about it..When people usually ask me where will I work last time, my answer was usually, "Still long till I graduate"...But, these words cannot be used anymore...It's really time to think...But, I did not think much also...Just let God plan everything for me then...
Just like human and human relationship, it is just like fate where people meet together...Even some people you met for the second time, you can chat like there's no tomorrow...Isn't it wonder??While for those who you think you are close with and maybe you think you can chat a lot, you seems like you got nothing to say but usual stuffs ...I trust it's time for me to let go a lot of stuffs and start appreciating what I have now...Yes,I am appreciating everything around me now..For those I think I should treat them better, I will of course...=)
After everything happened already, I won force anything to happen...I won question people on what they have done etc...I will just question myself, is it a good thing to be learned..If no, then I must filter everything then only start talking....It is sad while some relation need to get until there's no turning back???No matter how good people treat you there seem to be something which have separated everything apart...Maybe sometimes wearing a mask to treat people is better since it's a way to protect us...I sometimes do feel myself very fake but what to do...People are being fake to me at the first place so what's the use when I still treat them good when these people does not even appreciate it???
Through this few months though I have faced some rough times, but thanks to those who were always there supporting me...I do not regret for all those things to happen..Though I sometimes feel disappointed for it to happen, but I look at it positively...It's all happened just to let me know who are those really concern about me..It has strengthen my relationship with some people... Someone told me,"If you think you still have people you can appreciate ur your Uni life, do appreciate them"....=)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment