Friday, January 16, 2009

Relation

After so many days, those hurtful words are still so fresh in my brain.What more can I say??All have happened already...Anyway, I can't stop how they think or whatever they say...I don't owe them any explanations as I think I do not need explain to them. But someone was very right you know...After all these, I finally know who are those can be called "caring" person to me and who are not...

And maybe someone was really concern and really understand me, someone choose to hide those things from me...But somehow another someone slipped words through mouth...But I guess it has been fated that I should know everything...Though I feel sad or maybe quite hurt with those words, however, it wasn't as sad as I expected...Maybe somehow I already given up my relation with those people...

Someone somehow still choose to be positive..but until everything happened, eyes grew so big...So unbelievable...A chance for you to learn things my dear....Anyway, anyhow...I told myself, whatever I have done is right and I do not need feel a single guiltiness as it was really a way to protect myself...When people do not wanna be honest with you, what's the use you be so honest???

Lesson of the day..."Don't be too HONEST!!!As it might only caused problem to yourselves..."

Or maybe some people will start saying why YC say like this one??Why she is like this??Whatever...I do not need to explain or I do not need to do so much just to please anyone...

1 comment:

Tze Ling said...

Get over it soon. Don't let ppl who don't matter bring u down. It is hard to please everyone. Oh well. Take care!:)