Done with my Contract Admin 2 Test 1...Then will be coming another two test for this subject...
Next,my Value Management individual assignment plus a group project...Group project we are doing some cost management on an aviation museum...*fainted*..We are lucky enough that we do not need to produce autocadd drawing...I am weak in autocadd!!!!I hate 3D cos I never can imagine anything...SSShhhh...
Then,Professional Practice which I don't even know my dear professor teaching..How gonna sit for test???
International Construction...One individual assignment,One group assignment and quiz...which the quiz we can't find any answer from our notes...
Lastly, Thesis...*sigh*...Waiting for replies on my questionnaire...Everyday waited excitedly...but days gone, getting much sad...Now no longer have the great feeling as disappointment is something which I have get used off...
Everything is so uncertain...What I can do is only pray...and continuous prayer...I think I have been quite lucky at least I do get reply from my random sending of questionnaire...I have sent questionnaire to strangers whom I never see or meet..When I got back my first questionnaire by post, the joyfulness just words cannot be explained....Thanks to Mr Sim Khian Hui from Titanium Sdn. Bhd for being my first respondents...
As day passes by, I am getting much mentally tired...I seem to get enough of sleep just that class has been too long..Everyday 8 am class and class end almost 5 pm everyday...Who can survive???By noon time, I will be start "traveling"..From Great Wall of China,then to Hokkaido, later maybe to Disneyland, and lastly maybe to Old Trafford....
Though everyday is feeling real tired, but with the support from everyone, my family members who I always receive message which made me felt real warm and especially *you* who almost everyday give me support and listen to my happiness and sadness accompanying me...I will tell myself they are even harder than me...because they all still need share my problems...
The kite flying session on Sunday was superb...As I was able to release some of my stress and then sweat..Whew...the feeling was great...I just knew I can fly kites...I was able to shout and laugh as loud as I could...It's so nice...Thanks...
Be strong Chong Yar Ching!!!You can overcome everything!!!
Need to get back to reality...Stick stamp on envelope to post my questionnaire!!=(
Iron cloth for photo taking session 2molo...Things just won't finish...I do envy Ming Ming who can still shopping until so fun!!!Adui...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment