Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Christmas


I want this....

I WANT this.....

I WANT THIS....

AAAARRRGGGHHHH.....wanna pre-order it before I holiday but I did not know how to read the promo and did not know how to pre-order it...

And now, I am far far far away....Haiyo...

Anyway, I am currently undergoing some hard tasks here...It really tough but I am determine that I can get through all these....Keeping my faith strong...I have no other option other than the current one....And thanks to those who are beside me giving me supports...Mr doctor tell me that it takes long but now is the first round...And thanks to Mr Doctor for helping me and slowly explained everything to me...THANKS!!!!!

I will post up other pictures soon about my trip...See ya people!!!!

1 comment:

Blinkie said...

Oii.. Ching Jie, how ya doin??

Have u got the MayDay album? hehee... it's nice.

**waiting for the pics u promised**

=)