While for me, great news is preliminary results have been released..I have pass all my subjects and final result has not been released yet...But got no eyes see my tis sem result...Yet another disappointing semester again...Anyway, I just kept my finger crossed and hope for the best as I have tried my best already!!!
Now currently busy amending my Thesis and my Questionaire and then finalized it...Then the hardest part of my thesis will be coming...Anyway, I am keeping quite positive thinking towards everything....
And currently watching "The Four" starring Raymond Lam, Ron Ng, Kenneth Ma, and Sammul Chan.Yes,another drama by Raymond Lam back to back after Moonlight Resonance...It was long since I last saw Ron Ng in drama...Actually the younger cast was quite similar to Triumph in The Sky just that Bosco Wong was being replaced with Raymond Lam...Raymond Lam has improved so much in his acting...And guess who is in this drama..Kate Tsui who acted as a villain in Moonlight Resonance...So far her role in this drama is quite good..Still need wait and see....
And downloading "Last One Standing" starring Roger Kwok, Kevin Cheng, Yoyo Mung.No comment yet as I haven start watching!!!
Watching "Xing Guang 3" plus "The Silver Chamber of Sorrow".=)
And now indulging into Khalil Fong's songs...His songs really RnB...Wow!!!Superb!!!!This album maybe real old but anyway, good music will not be forgotten rite???Downloaded quite number of album, but did not start listening yet....
I have just shared a week holidays with all my bestest buddies!!!Man, I miss those times lots!!!!Those slumbering time, those joking times, those karaoke sessions, those shouting sessions during karaoke...And I finally found "kakis" to sing Mayday songs with me!!!Hahahaha....
After sending everyone home, and my roomies went for holiday and I am all alone at home, I finally fell sick and it was so sick that I hardly sleep...The next day, "someone" forced me to go look for Mr Doctor and I got so many medicine back!!!!Adui...Make me spend!!But lucky is that "someone" has forced me see doctor,else, I guess my condition will get worst..Anyway, thanks!!!!And thanks for sending me to UTAR to settle some problems...*sigh*..Guess, those people must be thinking I need repeat some papers when indeed I am not...Lucky, my supervisor did not caught me in UTAR..Else,he will ask me how ur Thesis already...
To those who worried so much about me, my voice got better liaw,not so sexy liaw la or doesn't sound like a frog liaw....And still a bit cough not so worst like as if I was having some big disease...I guess the doctor suspect I got bird flu because he asked whether did I have any fever and checked my temperature...*touchwood*...*coi**coi*...Anyway, I wanna get well soon and start fooling around again...Wait for me ya!!!
Hehe...Anyway, I visisted Itallianies for the third time...Man, Itallianies food real good!!!Plus their service!!Walau..superb man!!!Worth the price!!!!The second time was with my girl frens from Uni, and the third time is with my buddies and to celebrate advanced birthday for two october babies!!!
See, told you guys in my previous post, life has been so good for me...Jogoya, 2 rounds, Itallianies, 3 rounds already, then unlimited J Co's donuts etc...Oh man, I can see I am expanding horizontally!!!And yet, Pavilion is having so many new shops!!!AAAAWWWW...so tempting!!!Especially the new Japanese dessert shop...My next mission is there...Anyone wanna join me???Hahahaha....
Something to share here...The other day when I wanna get myself to Mid Valley and getting to Mid Valley to most people knowledge the best way is taking the KTM...And all I can say is I had nightmare taking KTM...the last time when I took KTM to Mid Valley I needed to wait half hour, and this time, guess what,just to get to one station of KTM which is just dunno how many kilometers away only, I need to wait for ONE HOUR or SATU JAM!!!What the...When the announcement made regarding the next KTM will be canceled I was speechless already...And I need to wait 30 minutes again...And when the train arrived, those people start squeezing and I did not manage get myself into the idiot TRAIN!!!And worst, my friend was being pushed out of the train when indeed she was able get into the train....And the both of us who did not manage get into the train bid farewell to the famous KTM train seeing one of our friend departing to Mid Valley while us need wait for the next round...And when the next train come, we quickly squeeze ourselves into the train, else we did not know how long we still need to wait...I guessed I have become typical Malaysian already....
I really had nightmares taking public transport..If I were given choices, I would rather spend more getting to those places rather than wasting my time waiting and waiting which could make me even much more tired...Anyway, the second case was waiting for RAPIDKL!!!Name is RAPID la..how rapid it was I really doubt....Actually it was like half an hour for one bus arrived, and yet I need wait for ONE HOUR..yes another SATU JAM!!! to get myself from the place I stay to the nearest monorail station and get to the famous shopping complex in KL, which I didn't really like to go...If you guys know me well, you guys would have known which was it....And that place are really crowded!!!
When we wanna get home, we need find the best ways to get ourselves home..which one will not make us stuck into jam ah, the cheapest la etc etc..all need think...And we took bus home..YES, we got stuck in the jam which make me more hectic..At last, when I got HOME, I thank GOD for everything!!!
Then, dunno on which really *speechless* day..lots unexpected things happened...And I need to take public transport because taxi could not manage get to the place as there was a drastic traffic jam in KL town due to raya eve...And we need walk to the nearest monorail station form the LRT station..And we got down on the wrong station at the monorail and lucky I did ask someone and did not challenge myself by exploring the route!!!Sometimes is better to open mouth and ask!!!!At last, we need to get back to the monorail station and get to the right station and walk to our destination...Indeed a nice memorable journey which could make me remember how to get to those places in KL....
Anyway,need get back to my work...I have updated a new song on my playlist..Hope you all like it!!!Wait for my next picture post!!!More pictures to come!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment