*sigh*...
Decisions are hard to be made again...
Anyway,
I have just finished the drama "Moonlight Resonance"...

And another drama "The Legend of Demigods"

Moonlight Resonance has made me kept waiting for the newest episode to be out and kept watching...All I can say it is much exciting than Heart of Greed as those elderly actors and actress can act so well and have made the drama exciting!!!
Legend of Demigods is one funny and kinda a bit quite not logic..But usually is all this unlogic drama will give us a good laugh..I felt relieve is that I only start watching this drama after my final exam...Else, I will sit in front of the laptop watching yet another drama non stop...
Life has been so good..For the second time in a month time, I visited Jogoya again...And this time is with someone special...Thanks for the treat!!!The supper and dinner price is different but I personally preferred goin dinner as there're more food choice and more coconuts for grab...
JOGOYA
The coconut drinks...So nice and refreshing...
Drunken chicken...Nice!!!
Prawn Cheung Fun which is not so syok!!
Dessert...Nothing to shout...
Green Tea ice cream...My Favourite..Yummy!!!!
Tea frm Jogoya!!!
Not much pictures as I was busy eating...They served fresh fishes which were real nice!!!!
DRAGON-i
Not much pictures as I was busy eating...They served fresh fishes which were real nice!!!!
DRAGON-i
I ordered this red bean bun frm Dragon-i..Someone was asking me you never eat red bean bun before???Well, I ordered because they're so cute...Oh my...When it arrived I a bit dun wanna eat liaw cos they look great!!!
Their Xiao Long Bau is really great...I miss it so much le....Sorry no pictures since I was realy hungry that time!!!
Tea Time at The Gardens...
Have my tea time after my shopping at The Gardens, Isetan...
Dunno what bread...Hehe..not I ordered...But it tasted so nice!!!
Salad coming with the bread we ordered...
After some persuasions from the sales person at Isetan the Gardens,I have made myself an Isetan card...Hahahaha...funny le!!!Actually I din plan make at all..but the sales person really geng in persuading people!!!
After that few days sharing with "someone", I met my relatives coming all the way from Miri to attend my dearest cousin wedding!!!And just on the same day morning I was having my breakfast at Dragon-i and at night on the same day, I have Dragon-i again for dinner...
Oh my~~~
A Weekend With Relatives and Family...
After some persuasions from the sales person at Isetan the Gardens,I have made myself an Isetan card...Hahahaha...funny le!!!Actually I din plan make at all..but the sales person really geng in persuading people!!!
After that few days sharing with "someone", I met my relatives coming all the way from Miri to attend my dearest cousin wedding!!!And just on the same day morning I was having my breakfast at Dragon-i and at night on the same day, I have Dragon-i again for dinner...
Oh my~~~
A Weekend With Relatives and Family...
Busy ordering at Dragon-i
The very "friendly" waitress (being sarcastic)
Grandma and our relatives...
The waitress said we still have 4 bowls of noodle haven't come and yet only left two persons who didn't have food...LAME!
It was my third aunt's birthday...The waitress still came to our table asking when can they served the cake and it is when we wanted to give our auntie a surprise...WHAT A SURPRISE THEN!!!
Distributing the cake...
Waiting for the cake....
The banana served to those people came with the bridegroom...Banana with chili sauce and flour...
My cousin drinking something which could make him healthier...According to my grandma
My cute cousin busy distributing drink for us...
Bride and Bridegroom...Congrats to both them...
During the dinner...The flowergirls is so cute and funny...The right hand side one threw the flowers finished much earlier and the left one gave her some...Then the left one still left lots when she arrived at the stage, she just poured all the flower on the floor....
YAMSENG!!!The bride's parents,brother and sister and my aunt...
Overall view of the people on stage....
Anyway, currently I am repeating Raymond Lam's songs...It's nice!!!He is handsome...and got to know he is from a rich family!!!Oh my...His character in Moonlight Resonance is making people like him more...Another drama by him is on air now....And also Ron Wu...WOW!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment