During today exam, someone handphone was ringing with a creepy ringtone...
The one which we normally heard from those ghost stories..
"Wo den zhe ni hui lai, wo den zhe ni hui lai..."
So creepy that it freaked me off...
Someone went to the wrong exam hall which made me keep looking at my exam slip fearing that I am that person again as I did some sort of this mistake few year back...
It still haunt me though...
What more I can say...
Now all I have to do is Pray hard...
"God, please continue to give me the faith and determination to get through all these..."
Thanks for those for have prayed for me...
I really appreciate it much and thanks for all the concern...
Now I need to prepare myself for the next challenge...
Development Economics...
Maths Maths Maths...Calculations Calculations Calculations...
Theories Theories Theories...
However, the past experience of my Econs exam kinda haunt me...
Keep bringing down my confident and determination...
Making me feel unwell...
Something wrong with my digestion system...
Anyway, pack my feelings all and put everything a side....
Jia you CHONG YAR CHING....
P/S: *sigh*...How I wish you are here with me..then all my porblems will be solved...Miss you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment