Friday, September 5, 2008

My 100th Post...

Whew..Can't believe I have written so much...

Anyway, this will be a picture post..

UTAR Convo 2008, Ah Min's Birthday, My Jogoya Supper, Plus Lingering At Bintang Circle..


UTAR CONVO 2008




Miaw Miaw, Ah Ren, Joana (One of Chemistry Top Student), Me,
Jiun's Blue Rose, Jiun's Grad Present....



Future QS



Tradition...



Flower pun throw..ADUI!!!



Clearer View...



Ann and Me...All the best in your future...What happened to ur Mickey??



Ah Jiun and Me...

Sorry for the lack of pics from Jiun's Convo to all my beloved Ji Mui..My camera was taken by someone else...So,most of the pics were not taken by me...So dun blame me for poor pics quality yeah...My camera always dunno been take by people...



Jogoya Supper



Miaw and Me..after some food liaw...I think I was chewing some food so cannot open my mouth smile..=)



The happy guys...They can EAT!!!!



Haagen Daaz...My favs, Green Tea and Cookies and Cream...






Omochi..Diff flavour...



Me indulging with ice cream...Yummy!!!



Miaw and Me again...This time I not chewing food...



Environment...Guess my fren is taking pic of pretty gal again...



Another environment of jogoya...



Kian, Me and Miaw..Can see we are contented...



Another shot...



Miaw posing with her fav omochi...



Dunno who is the photographer...Is not me...He claims my camera no anti hand shaking...
GGGrrrrWWWW.....



So happy....With all our hands...





Foods on our table...This is dunno after how many rounds liaw...We can order them to steam fish for us...WWeeeee...




Scallop Siew Mai...Yummy...I was craving for dim sum for so long....



Dunno why he took so many drinks when he is the only one person drinking...Kids!!!



Why such an expression??Too yummy liaw I supposed...


LINGERING AT BINTANG CIRCLE



Starhill and Pavilion...



Acting cute..Mind us..Lucky we did not wear any UTAR t-shirt...



Beloved...



Some show in front of Pavilion Bukit Bintang Entrance...



Uncle dun see us take picture la wei...



Another shot...



PAVILION..Ah Min's fav place..



The Stage..Magical Arabia Nite..



Super high class...



The stage again,..




Know him???Reshmonu...So privilege le me...

But something funny happened...When my friends and I approached him..Resh asked us,where did u come from??Guess what I answered, "Malaysia"...All of my friends stopped and stared at me a while..Miaw told him,"I am from Sarawak" while Kian said "I'm from Kelantan"..

Resh told Kian can see that you are from West Malaysia and You gals from Sarawak...Then we left after that..I did not realised why they stare at me...Kian asked ,"Yar Ching, just now u kacau Resh is it??" I was rather puzzled...I answered,"What did I do??"

Kian said, he thought I answered I am from Malaysia to Resh was something I trying kacau him...Hahaahha....I think I watched too much drama when normal people like us meet artists, when they asked where we from we sure answer our country ma...

Ah Min's 23rd Birthday...

Give Her chicken...She will say "Yippie" to you...

She cant live without chicken...

She is KFC No.1 fans...

Hahaahhaa...



She so happy with chicken...



See..Dun let us eat....Where our bucket??Why give paper box one??



Sorry Ming Ming...Not me take one...Potential KFC ads i guess..



I think Karen admire my back a lots....



Oui nenek, other no need eat meh??



Me in action...Miaw was rather happy...Another chicken lover...



Wah...me in action..stand up liaw....Cos too desperate for chicken..



This two nenek dunno play fire is dangerous...Thought they are nenek liaw..Especially the blue colour shirt one le...





Wah...This even worst....



Wwweeee...A year older..Nearer to be called great grandma...



Adui..dunno who make this cake one...Karen used to like this things lots..Now she bertaubat already..



Happy face...

Next time, to all chicken,when see the blue colour t-shirt face do remember to run for ur life...=)

Drama from this celebration..I did the blurrest thing..I forget bring my memory stick of my digi cam...Adui..End up we cant have much picture...Need squeeze everything into the original memory of my digi cam...ADUI!!!What happened to me always so blur???

Enough craps..need get back to study...

P/S:Dunno why my camera always have lots of weird picture all not taken by me..*blek*

No comments: