Weeee..... Yippie... Hip hip Hooray...
I am extremely,soooooooooooo HAPPY!!!
I'll be going kuching, YES confirm going KUCHING this year!!!
Tickets been confirmed liaw...
And guess who'll be going wit me??
None other than the one and only Miss Angelic(She says she is one..not me impressing her ok?)
=) ....
Happy,happy and happy...
By the way,the LRT in KL was facing problem today...
So extremely long crowds at the LRT station when I was on my way to Uni...
I am starting to love my teammates under my supervisor's supervision...
And I am really thankful to God because He has arranged me to be under my supervisor 's supervision..
To be real honest, at first,when I first approach him, I still kinda struggle thinking whether I am able to cope with all the stress to be under his supervision..
After all, he is someone who is like hhmmm how say..
Someone who seem to have high expectation in everything...
But finally I have made up my mind and chose to be under his supervision..
Honestly, come to think of it now..
Guess I've made the right choice...
At the real beginning, he asked me to read quite number of things which at tat time I do not know what are they for,
Now, I do know already..It's all for the sake to prepare us..
Equip us to face the challenges in front of us...
And the relationship between supervisee and him is like ...should be unlike others which I have seen
He tried hard to bring students together and share thoughts together...
And I am real thankful to him for guiding me from a blur blur sheep who is lost in the middle of the jungle,
Finally find the correct path out of the jungle and now the sheep can even get into the jungle and find her way out again...
Thanks...for the continuous support and guidance which seems real precious...
And the memories you have created for me...
I know you are having your hard time now, but to be honest,
If you think you've tried your best, and when you ask your heart silently,
You can get over it, then don't be sad anymore...
There's lots of things in life which we never can find the answer...
When we really care for something very much, usually we find that we will get hurt when the things don't turn out to be what we want...
But this is the society nowadays...
We can never get 100% back from what we have given out...
But to be honest, as long as when you ask yourself, you think you've tried your best that's it..
And thanks to all my other teammates..
The chit-chatting session is really nice and help me reflected myself even more..
And help me to be a better person...
I do really agree with what Mr Knows-A-Lot said,
Usually when we gossiped we tends to think that what we said is nothing but the truth and we criticized about others like what they do at the back of us...
They criticized us too...And we talked what we see about them at the back of them,thinking it to be the truth so we can hide our guiltiness for gossiping...
However,those who criticized about us may also think they talk nothing but the truth also...
I was like,"Hey what you said really true"..
I start reflecting what I have done...And I will try my best to change myself..
Then,we shared something regarding test..
We said we should not ever look down at people who got low marks in test..
It doesn't mean they are stupid or didn't study...
But they choose not to copy in exams and end up, they get low marks...
Hey,we should not look down at them..
They are those we should respect people!!!!
So,what's the point when you get high marks but it is not from the effort of yours..
Just maybe an effort from preparing notes to prepare yourself cheating in exam...
So,what's the use when you got the result when you don't even have the integrity??
Does result mean everything??
I always question myself with this question...
Whenever I see people getting high marks in exam, but I know they do cheat by getting notes out or maybe copy from notes...
I do ask myself..If I were them do I feel guilty??
They still feel proud with the results and like put themselves in those majestic place...
Praises to them??No I will not...
I do really respect those who really get high marks but did not play cheat in exam...
I do not say they are wrong in cheating..Maybe to them,getting low marks is something very wrong to them...
So they choose to cheat and still look down at those who get low marks...
What sort of people they are???Do you have the right to look down on people??
Think about it anyway...
Anyway, I always think hard works will always payoff...
So start working hard...
Anyway,I am a full time procrastinator and slacker...
Yeah, not till the last minute I won't start doing my things...
That's me...
Whatever...
Lastly, thanks to my Mr Supervisor!!!!Thanks for everything..
p/s:To all my beloved friends who kept on asking what I want for my birthday, to be honest I don't know...as long as not soft toys...If u guys planning buy soft toys for me,hhmm..don't waste ur money ya..just keep it and do for charity!!!if you give me soft toys, I will help you all donate to charity also..=)
p/s/s:Hey people..I miss singing K!!!AAArrrggghhh..so long since I last sing!!!Man,I miss it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment