Wednesday, July 16, 2008

林宥嘉 - 神秘嘉宾


If you have watched Xing Guang before, this person name, 林宥嘉 is most likely quite familiar... He is the Champion of Xing Guang....

Good voice, good music...

His new Album 神秘嘉宾 is really fabulous...

Kept listening while I was doing my Thesis...

And this morning, since I did not go uni, manage catch his LIVE interview on the web at My FM website...

His latest album "神秘嘉宾" is highly recommended by me...

11 tracks in his album, all different genre... You can groove with his music...

Now printing my Thesis part 1 to be submitted tomorrow..I'll be submitting a day earlier..

Friday no class, so lazy go hand it up on Friday..choose tomorrow then!!!

Next week Law test.. Feel quite scare...

Darn,since I know my contract admin marks, I feel scare liaw...Dunno..

But relieve is that I pass.. Praise the Lord!!!

Anyway... that's all for this round....Need study for LAW..Wish me luck people!!!

p/s: I am thinking to set my blog as private stuffs...How??

No comments: