Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Again??!!!

It's 12.11 am of 3rd June 2008...

Currently listening to one of my all time favorite songs "Xin Bu Liao Ching" new version...

This song is still so touching...

While listening to this song, lots memories flash over my mind..

Well, tis sem isn't any easy sem for me...

I need to prepare for my thesis,

Handling four tough subjects,

Which do include Law and Contract stuffs...

Means more time need to be spent on books and lecture notes...

Final Year Student...That's Life I guess..

I hardly find my mind is fully awake...

Even coffee also cant make me awake...

This make me thinks of Rynn Lim's songs, "Kao An" where the lyrics of the song goes like this,

"Coffee doesn't even can immune loneliness"

Well,this part of the lyrics always came into my mind whenever I took coffee...

Interesting guess...

Utar's ICT is having some problems..System down for few days giving those who wanted to find sources for their thesis a headache..

The problems, dunno when can be solved...

During this critical time, any problems can happen..

So, the old malay peribahasa can really work out here,

"Sediakan payung sebelum hujan..."

Will be meeting my supervisor 2molo...After canceling the meeting this morning..Lucky though cos I did not prepare any stuffs before today!!!

Praise the Lord!!!

P/S:Notice any different in the way I blog??I just keepas simple as possible..not having any long paragraphs...Guess this will be better!!!!

No comments: