Tuesday was the last day of year 3 sem 1...We had two class on tat day...Measurement and Moral...Nothing special I guess...But that day was Green Apple birthday but she didn't go uni..She was back at hometown...
This sem in my opinion was the busiest sem ever...We had so many assignments and exams back to back...And lots have happened in between those assignments..Conflict after conflict...All has over...Let bygones be bygones...Just leave those happy memories together and forget those sad one...And thanks to my two most beloved buddy for standing beside me when I need them the most...But I felt guilty for making them worried me most of the time...Sorry...
And after this sem,we all will be heading for our Industrial Training..Some continue it at KL,while some back in Sarawak..For me,I'll be heading back Miri for my internship...I still dunno whether did I make a good decision..Wait and See then...
I have received a good news..My dearest is goin back Miri for internship..which means my half year in Miri,I won't be so bored liaw...hahahaha.....Sooooooo happpyy!!!
Anyway,more updates soon..Study week is next week!!!Temporary I still wanna rest a bit first!!!
P/S:Watched Evan Almighty...Not bad...Can give a try!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
who te green apple ar??? y green? red kenot ar?? haha..
who is ur dearest lei?? me in kl la..i think u sure miss me alot..my jokes of te day..especially wahkahakahakah...g8d luck in ur final hehe
I think u like red apple..
My dearest u dun knw...
Iwas thinking u must be the one who always tell me joke of the day
Am I right?
keke...
Post a Comment