Malaysian Culture..any ideas??
Well,I was waiting for KTM to fo to Mid Valley on Tuesday and I guessed there is something wrong with the KTM service yesterday that's why the Platform for us to wait for the KTM is full with people!!!and it was so packed and hardly we can move...
And I was standing quite front to wait for the KTM and this all people(those with something wrapped on)came to cut queue!!!They never know how to queue I supposed!!!and then even worst,she(the one who cut queue)happily standing in front of me liaw turned back and talked with her fren smiling and asked her fren moved front with her!!!(I was staring at them and turned my head to see where her fren)..I stood more right to block the way for her to move front and some sort before I moved right she managed to move herself front liaw!!!These people never know wat the meaning of queue!!!
Then,there's and announcement saying that there will be two KTM arriving one 5 minutes and 7 minutes after that..I supposed those people dun understand neither English nor Malay..When the 5 minutes Ktm arrived,those people start pushing each other and those people coming out of the KTM has a hard time coming out and we those waiting to board the KTM were not walking instead was being pushed front..imagine these people..Kept pushing from the back!!!FINE!!!you guys just get in..I stood aside and watched this stupid people moving themselves in..and while I stood aside,I was once again pushed by these people who are rushing to move into the KTM!!!
Ok,finally the KTM is full with people and I stood there waitin for the 7 minutes KTM to arrive...and dunno why this KTM cant move at all...all of sudden,the lights of the KTM went off and then it cant run at all...Me and Jiun were predicting the KTM might be too full with people so the KTM cant move at all..after that,the KTM got back light and move a bit only,it stopped again..and once again the KTM light goes off again!!!This is real scary..If I was one of those poeple inside maybe I will panic already...Maybe it was a lucky thing that we did not board into this KTM!!
Then here comes the announcement again..The next train to Mid Valley will arrive at the other Platform which is just beside the one we waited..everyone moved there...and we once again..being pushed around and finally we managed get ourselves inside and we got very inside...Jiun was shouting"Don't push please".....when our train moved,the other train was not moving yet and we saw them unloading some passengers out before our train left!!!
And when we arived at Mid Valley,because we stood too inside so we had a hard time moving out because lots people are not leaving the train so we need keep saying excuse me,excuse me...I was the last person to get out of the train to Mid Valley..once I almost stepped out of the train to step onto the Mid Valley station,those people start to push again,,this time is to inside and they are pushing me in back...oh my!!!I cant stand anymore and I shouted very loud... "EXCUSE ME,PLEASE LET ME OUT!!!"I was real loud..they all stopped and watched me..I did not turn back to look at them at all and moved myself out...I was real angry!!!I heard kids laughing at me...I didn't care at all..
After everything was done at Mid Valley,we took KTM again and lucky this time it was not full with people..I met James and told him what happened..those part where I shouted..He told me,that's your right to shout and he was laughing at me!!!
And I have quite a number of times encounter with non chinese not queuing up and whenever they have chance they will just jump queue..don't you think it's a bit like giving bad impression to others especially to visitors??A few years ago,when I first came KL for a trip with my sis and Reena,we were waiting for taxi from Mid Valley back to Sunway..and here came some non-chinese for taxi..everyone queue up waited so long for their turns to come and what did you expect??you came late and still wanna take taxi earlier??EXCUSE ME!!!
My sis saw what happened and just kept not letting them into the queue..and we saw the couples in front of us turned to us and told us they were trying to cut queue to the front of them but the male just be hard and dont let them cut in..they were like pretending and then slowly stand nearer into the queue... and finally into the queue!!!guess they never learn Moral anyway!!!after two failure attempt,she moved even further front,and these people just too good let them in..but however,dunno where they wanna go,the taxi just dont wanna bring them...end up,we took a taxi first!!!
However,they are also good example...In LRT usually this non chinese will offer place to those old and in bus also..but this doesn't mean we chinese did not offer the place,just maybe we r slower than them only...These people are just running me crazy and will make me rather stay at home...rather than going outside walking around!!!Unless I am in Miri now maybe different stories..but usually whenever I am in Miri, I am still lazy go out and my family has to pull me as if pulling a cow to get out of the house..I miss jogging at Bulatan Park and playing badminton!!!
More updates coming soon..lots of stories to be told..but I am really busy!!busy with assignments and handling people!!!
P/S:Shearer is back...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment