Today is Monday....went uni early to attend Economics class...and I was real early so read the Moral assignment notes while listening to my MP3 and all the voice around me I hear none...Getting in love with the song "Love is Beautiful".....While reading those infos I found regarding peperangan,I understand none...ssshhh!!!aarrrgghhh..stupid!!!
The economics class was quite ok..Then,went for the Computer Aided in Quantity Surveying class..We were doing BINALINK today...and stupid!!!I was doing quite ok when the stupid computer not connected..and I cant continue my work...the whole class was having problem so lecturer asked some computer staffs come fix the problem..for one hour we do nothing!!!then,the problems were still not really fix but at least we can continue do...then,halfway,my comp hang!!!the lecturer asked me and my girl gang restart my computer..ok after restart,dunno which stupid IDIOT deleted my file!!!and my file was gone like this..I cant recover my file since this stupid software autosave our projects under one system and we cnat save it into our pendrive...at that moment,I felt like crying...I control myself..all my hard works GONE like this..stupid software....I curse that person!!!then,lecturer helped me to open a new file and i cant overwrite my old file...aaarrrgghhh...I felt like crying more at that time...my frens were all happily doing their stuff there and I was stuck..and I was not the only one whose file got deleted..Derek,Jack,Ming and a few more persons file has been deleted too...stupid person who deleted our file..so for the next hour,I sit there doing nothing while watching others doing stuffs...=(
Ok,I was real hungry while in the comp class...after class me and Shih Min when to have our lunch...it was 2 pm and nothing much we can eat..so we ordered our food and sat down waiting..I decided to go to the ATM machine to get some money...And the queeue was quite long...Dunno why the first person doing...Keep getting the ATM card out and then put in again and then take out and put in again...After long time,he finished..And when it was my turn,plan to take out RM500 and the ATM machine answered me telling me the machine can only dispense RM300..Ok fine...I take it..Once the hole for us to take money opened..I was like becoming speechless...All red notes..RM10 all...
Wat a day I had..Estimating tutorial was quite ok and went to take bus home and saw notice saying tomorrow no bus service...aaarrrggghhh....stupid stupid...my day was gone like this...later still need work out Wednesday Economics tutorial and Thurs Construction Management quiz...Ok..enough with my craps...get back to work liaw...
P/S:Shih Min bought a new pair of NIKE shoes...I still think is nicer!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment