Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Ways To Save Money

my brother thinks about a few solutions for me to cut down my living costs in KL..any opinions??

Way 1:Stop wearing contact lens...i can save money buying contact lens and solution...

Way 2:Cut my hair short to save my money buying shampoo...hhhmmmm..

Well,after hearing from him,guess what?I only can get my haircut when i go back miri that's in May..dun dare try cutting hair here anymore...Then,i think i get used wearing contact lens liaw...hhmmm....how??

Ba..anyway,I miss my brother!!!I miss his lame jokes and the way he called me..close frens know wat he called me..u guys must be wondering why i will miss the way he call me right??The answer is cos i also call him in a stupid way!!and I miss driving his car with the song by Justin Timberlake,"Sexyback"...

As a conclusion,I miss HOME!!!cant wait to be home...8th of May..I still got a long way to go..FINALS coming!!!bohoo...which means,more burning midnite oil..and then pimples coming out...*sigh*

1 comment:

Regina said...

hey....8th of May!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA...... =p