Well,one of my closest buddy claimed that i am a perfectionist..after hearing from him,i was thinking am I??I cant say he is right neither wrong too...WHY??
Firstly,i wanna do the most perfect for my assignment..I dun wanna regret for not getting good marks in assignment just because I didn't put an effort in doing it..I guess that's my principle in life....I will make an effort in doing the best for my assignment no matter what!!!
Well,when it comes to life..like the way I live,I just wanna live my life simple..I guess nothing comes more important than being happy gua...and i wanna live my life without any regret..if possible but i guess it's impossible...ah ray was correct,"IF LIFE IS PERFECT THAN IT IS NO LONGER CALLED LIFE"...
so am i still a perfectionist??i planned cut my hair..any suggestion??should i keep on with my long hair or should i cut it short??suggestions please...
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment