Wednesday, April 29, 2009

First Battle..

Tomorrow will be my first paper...

I hope I won screw up my 4 credit hours paper...

Professional Practice...All the notes given were basically in question form...Like asking us question and no answer been given..Not even in lecture...Some asked reference book le??I also hope got reference book at least can help us...But it's no...

Anyway, I was quite down yesterday after something happened...But I dun wanna mention what happened and it of course not because of study...I was been sent to quite an emotional status...Then today,same thing happened again...Lucky, a message was sent to me, a sweet message...".....U be a good girl and I buy you cake"So touch...

Then, I was carving for MCD...and Ah Min was telling me.."Go eat chap fan la..Later your face becomes like donuts"...I was like..laughing...Then I really went to eat chap fan after that...

Thanks to those who have cheer up my day!!!Love you all to bits!!!

No comments: