Thursday, March 5, 2009

Uncertainty

Motivation.....Where are you???

Self-confident....Where have you been???

My dreams.....Have you left me???

My future........Are you filled with uncertainties???

My dear........Are you angry with me because I did not spend much time with u??

My beloved friends....You guys tired of motivating me???

My time.....Why are you moving so fast??

My sleeping time.....Have you given up on me???

My smile.....Where is my sincere smile??

Everyone's hope on me.......Am I able to do it??

Uncertainty...

Thanks to those who have always stay beside me giving me motivation and keep telling how confident they are on me...Thanks for being there for me...through my hard time, through the rain....You guys know how stress I am and keep pushing me from behind,motivating me...

ML,SM,SF,LC,CF,SS,KF and *you*....Thanks!!!!I will try my best because you guys hope and love has pushing me to get forward!!!Sorry for being so considerate to me...And of all, thanks for always spending time accompanying me to release stress!Comforting me as usual!!!And I knw *you* have been so understanding and never give me any pressure...

No comments: