Friday, March 20, 2009

My neck is in pain now...

Someone message me..."My neck is in pain now. I cant turn my head cos of my wrong sleeping posture.My head cant turn up and down.Don't laugh at me." He understand me quite well. Yes, I did broke in laughter...Haahaha...Sorry ah!!!

Last Saturday, was the end of my long torture. I was relieved everything has over and my smile and laughter is back...Everyone was telling me, "You are real happy recently. Always laugh and talk jokes"..=)

Most people do know the reason why I am happy as they could not see my smile for weeks before last Saturday...I was almost heading into depression but with all the supports and unlimited warmest messages and hugs, I got through it...And thank God, I have gone through it...

The first thought that run through my mind was "Daddy, I know you must have been there going through all these rough times with me and also wiping away all my tears. And also you have sent guardian angels to support me...I know you're there..."

And once after the conference, on the way back to our Uni, we all have turned out to be a bunch of monkeys which have just escaped from another university named Universiti Malaya and on a bus,which all these monkeys real geng and bertaubat because know how to get on bus and ride all the way back to KL. The whole journey was real uncontrolled...As we all burst out laughing, bergayut around...etc...Guess the bus driver must be shaking his head...=).Thanks to the lecturers who did not escort us back into our zoo...End up,uncontrolled situation!!!

More updates soon..and pictures!!!

No comments: